This Is It

Hey my disguisers! Thanks for so many reads!! We got 28,600 reads! This is the last chapter! D: Now on with the story! I will update credits when I get 30,000 reads. ;D Love ya long time! For the last time, Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yell, yell Audrey. I tried to, but nothing came out. As I hard as it was, I stumbled across the rocks. Ready to trip at any moment. My breathe covered other sounds. It was what kept me running toward the car. Each step was harder. I ran for what felt like forever, it was only a quarter of the way there. My depression was taking a toll and it was almost impossible to keep running. I tripped and began to stumble as if in the movies. I covered more ground, yet a huge gash laid on my knee. The tears streamed down my face. My breathe patterning my footsteps. Was this the end? All I had fought for. No, I refused. I saw a light, it was my phone ringing in the car. Preston, Preston was trying to reach me. I slam my core against the glass, after 10 times the door began to budge. Adrenaline has saved thousands of people lives, it was finally saving mine. I reached my phone and opened the call. The words didn't come out but Preston heard the distress brimming my voice. I finally got the address out and Preston understood. I ran behind a bush and crouched, I had to stay there for twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of silence. I heard footsteps emerging on the path. As the tears streamed down my face, I couldn't gulp in anymore air. It was Choco coming out, he seemed peaceful. His hands tucked into his jacket and his shivering corpse walked down the road.

I saw another figure walking down the path, Preston. I ran out of the shrub and gripped Preston as hard as I could, with my shivering body and various gashes. My blurry vision hugged on to him like I never had before. I heard a laugh that was familiar, not Preston. I had been hugging Mitch. I didn't care at this point, I needed warmth and safety. I looked over to Choco, "Why do you have the knife?" I shrieked. "I had to get rid of the evidence, that I had given it to Lachlan and told him Preston cheated on you." Rob, Jerome, Vikk, and Preston came from behind. I hugged them all, getting them dirty but they didn't care. "So why don't you tell her?" Choco asked Preston.

"Audrey, The Pack never wanted to bully you. When I say this I don't mean they changed their mind, they were forced. The first day of school, Choco told about the Dancer in Disguise. Choco sent the video, he wanted something to pin against you incase you didn't love him. We knew about it, we did. Choco told us that if we didn't bully you, he would say his sister was the secret dancer and he would kill your sister. We wanted your safety, so we tried our best to lug through. The reason he wanted us to bully you was so you would feel vulnerable and you would mistake your emotions of love for him. We went along, until you began to find out. When I was dating you, I actually liked you but Choco wouldn't have that. We broke up, I was shattered. Choco lied, he made Lachlan kill you sister. He never truly loved you Audrey. The Pack did, with the goofy push up competitions and movies. You were the best friend we could ever have." He explained, Preston, the boy that used to hate me.

"You all must be wondering why I let him tell you this. It doesn't matter. You won't make it out alive anyways." Choco explained as he lunged out at us with another knife he had stashed in his pocket. My phone began to ring, any person could help so I grabbed it and ran. I answered, "Is this Adriana Garcia?" The caller asked. "Yes!" I franticly replied. "Great! After 4 long years of investigations, we finally got a verdict. The Dancer in Disguise trial has ended."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Letter to young me,

Audrey, you went through some tough times. As hard as it was, it turned out ok. They knew it was you, you were the dancer. You got into Julliard and loved every second of it! Aren't you glad you tried? Choco was sentenced to life in prison after other cases of kidnapping and molestation were found under his record. You became best friends with the Pack. Not to mention you got Preston, your current lover. After Julliard you continued to do what you loved. The camp didn't matter. You even won a noble piece prize after you went to hundreds of schools and gave speeches. You lowered by bullying rates, a whole 5%. Good job! Here I am writing this at the Sydney opera house, I just performed center stage of Swan Lake. You dedicated this dance to Lizzie. In the end, you won't regret being the Dancer in Disguise.

Love,

Your future self

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! That is the end! Should I cry??? I don't know what to do! Thank you all for this crazy journey. Stay tunned for the credits! Were I explain extra things about my book, give shout outs and thank you all! I started this book, not thinking I would get 100 reads. Here I am 28,000 reads. Wow. Love ya long time! BAI!