The Dancer in Disguise News Article

Hey guys! I want to thank you so much for this crazy journey you guys have been on with me! We got 11,900 reads!!!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT!!! When I started this story, I didn't want reads. I didn't think I would even get 100 reads! Now, 11,600 reads later, I am so amazed. This is one of my biggest, if not the biggest, accomplishment in my life. I am editing now! From Chapter 1. It is so amazing! I am so happy! Ffijdaphapnhap. Omg. THANK YOU! Also, thank you so much to @any-disney for being the most awesome fan ever! You made my day with your comment on my last chapter! I watched Jurassic Park 2 and 3, The Avengers, and the first 3 Harry Potter movies. JURASSIC WORLD WAS AMAZING!!! Also, my BFF Pearl_waterstar07 got a wattpad!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!! I got a hugeeeeee crush on fetus Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter. Sorry for the slow updates! I will work on it! Btw, I AM GOING TO NEW YORK!!! Love ya long time. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Update on my life in Authors Note. Please read.)

I made a mistake, I decided to sign up for journalism. I wasted a lot of time on dumb assignments and learned nothing. We had an annoying project on news. Each student in our class had to find a news article from at least a year ago. I decided that I would just look up one from the internet considering in the previous years my parents didn't care to buy the newspaper. I went into the ancient library of my old school and decided to find an article on a computer the size of an elephant. When you tried to type anything, you had to make as much sound as fire trucks while they pass by on roads. The keys were huge!

I opened Safari and looked for a cool article. I tried looking about some for dance. It was hard to find any but I saw one that looked interesting. (Grab your popcorn, it is about to get interesting.) It was titled, The Secret Dancer Application. It had been published 2 years ago. I clicked on the link. It said this,

A dance video of a girl dancing to the song Riptide by Vance Joy has become world news. The new song has barely been published. The video of the mysterious dancer has sparked lots of curiosity by lives throughout the whole world. Various colleges have tried to analyze the video. In the video the mysterious girl has a mask on. The video was anonymously submitted to 100 of the top dance colleges in the world. The girl says at the beginning of the video that she loves this dance and she will know it for the rest of her life. For more information click HERE. This is the video that was submitted.

I clicked on the video. I pressed the huge play button with a loud click of my mouse. I stopped the video after it played for 3 seconds. I mumbled, "Oh my goodness tree". I recognized the dancer. I guess you could we were more than friends. We were more than friends because I owned the mask that the dancer wore. I am the dancer in disguise. I couldn't believe it. I grabbed my backpack and ran out of the library, not bothering to log out of the computer. Right as I ran out, the bell rang. Signaling that the students could get out of class for the day. I ran into The Pack.

"Hey." Mitch said as he smirked.

"Mitchell Hughes, I swear, if you do anything right nowI am going to kill you. I am super shocked and don't need more drama." I said as I glared at him with eyes that could set fire to something.

"Geez, I am sorry." He said sarcastically as he pushed me against a locker and walked away. Someone is annoyed. I don't see what I did. From day one he hated me. I don't care, honestly. I just walked away and sat down. I saw Choco sitting in a bench across from me so I decided to sit with him. I got up and plopped myself on the bench next to him and slung my arm around his shoulder in a friendly way. He blushed really hard.

"H-hi Audrey. How are you?" He asked as he grinned showing his dimples. "Good." I said as I smiled. He was there when everyone else wasn't. He was a pretty good friend. "Ok, I have to go. Bye!" I said as I hugged him and walked off.

I walked home. I put my earbuds in and jammed out. I pretended like no one was looking. As I passed by The Pack's house I noticed the Pack hanging out inside, probably recording with their fake happiness. I just walked past them. I saw Mitch glance at me. I also saw Lachlan grin as he saw me dancing my heart out. I just pretended like I didn't see them. While unlocking the door, I remembered I have to pick my sister up. I turned around, locked the door, and walked to her school.

I got home and settled down. Aka, I got a snack and jumped on my bed. I turned on the television and watched 3 episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I am only on episode 13. (I am. It is such a good show!!!) As I was watching, Hanna said the word disguise. I paused the tv and got off the couch. I decided I was going to search more about my secret video. I then got the idea to tell Lachlan. He was the only one I could trust at the moment. I changed into a decent outfit. Which was, a Palm Springs crop top, pink jean shorts, and black converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on light makeup. I opened my front door and walked over to Lachlan's house.

I rung the doorbell and Rob answered. I mumbled, "Excuse me." I walked past him and saw Lachlan. I hugged him. I saw the Pack behind him too. I rolled my eyes and dragged Lachlan into his room. I locked his door.

"I have to tell you something super important that I just found. Ok, promise you won't tell." I saw him nod so I continued. "So, I had to look for a news article in journalism. Ok, let me do this fast. I did a dance routine with a mask on in a video. That video was sent to the top 100 colleges for dance in the world. They all loved the video. I didn't even know this happened. I don't know what to do." I said out of breath.

"Audrey. I knew about it. I just couldn't tell you." Lachlan said looking down in guilt. "What! How? When?" I said as I tried to collect my thoughts. I started to mumble random words. I wasn't paying attention to anything. "Audrey!" Lachlan screamed as I turned my attention to him. "I wasn't the only one who knew." He said as he grasped my last ounce of attention. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"So does all of The Pack."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I am evil, I know. :P Sooooo, favorite and comment! Love ya long time! BAI!