Too Bad to Be True

Hey guys! How it going? Is it all gucci? We got 10 reads! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking into school when I saw the popular group again! I tried to walk away but of course Rob had to trip me. I yelled in pain because the ground hit my cuts. I continued walking, more like hobbling.

*Time skip to lunch*

I ate my lunch with Chloe and Maddie. I told them everything. They looked sad.

*Time skip to P.E. because I am lazy*

At P.E. we had to play doge ball. Just perfect. I was on a unathletic team. We started and I got almost everyone on the other team out except all of the Pack. They aimed and all missed except Vikk shot and got my stomach. He a gain hit my cut and I screamed. The P.E. coach told me to go in to the other room. I went and she asked me what happened? I told her everything. We countinued on in P.E.

*Time skip to after school*

I tried to text Vikk and I told him I had a horrible day. Mitch came up to me and lightly pushed me. I fell. Then I got up and saw the whole Pack. I was about to speak but.....

"Oh, Audrey told me she had a horrible day" Vikk said.

"Audrey? Me?" I asked.

"No, a friend of ours. she games and makes video's with us." Mitch said.

My jaw droped.

"Really Benja?" I said.

"Are you a fan?" Asked Mitch.

"I guess you could say that. Waiit, who is Woofless?" I said.

"Me" Rob responded.

"No, no, no." I mumbled.

I got up and ran away crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you like it? Favorite or comment below!