Who Is It?

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 6,000 reads!!! I can't even guys. I remember the first day that I uploaded my story. I got one read the second I uploaded it! Which was me, but I thought it was someone else. XD. When I got 100 reads I was so happy. Now, I have over 100 reads on almost all of my chapters. Thank you. I recently revived a notification from Wattpad that said this, "Your story is becoming big!" You guys!!!! You don't know how much that message means to me. I have always wanted write have this book and I finally have! Love ya long time. I just got back from a orchestra concert! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's arm dug in to my skin. Ouch! He brought me into an alley that had all of the Pack and the Sidmen.

"Bye!" I said as I sprinted away from the Sidemen and the Pack.

How was I supposed to know that they had a meetup the same day as mine in the same place and location?

It is not my fault. I don't deserve this.

*At School*

I saw Rob and Simon talking as I walked in. Rob walked off. Simon came up to me.

"Please don't hurt me Simon." I begged.

At that moment something came in contact with me. This contact wasn't hard though. It was a hug. Simon was hugging me? I just held on. I felt so warm and secure. I pulled away later. (Auto correct said, I killed away later. XD)

"So you forgive me." I asked.

"Yes. I am sorry sorry that I didn't believe you." He said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, this guy told me."

"Who?" I pondered.

Choco came up. Simon tensed. Weird.

"Hi guys!" Choco said.

"So who was it Simon?" I asked Simon.

"Who did what? What are you talking about? I have to go." Simon said as he walked off.

Choco looked at me. He hugged me really tightly. He smiled. I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Um. Hi." I said. (Guys, I am dying of laughter. I typed in 'I sid' by accident. Auto correct changed my word to 'U Sidemen'. I am way to much of a fan. Even my phone knows that. XD)

"Hi." Choco said super shyly. Maybe he has a crush on me or something. This is super weird.

The bell rang. I walked off to my first period. All of the Sidemen were acting super nice. I guess Simon told them about how the Pack had tricked him into thinking I had sent a mean text. I don't know if we are just friends.

A note hit my head.

'Meet us at the back of the school at 3pm. Don't tell anyone. Thank you, geek.

Sincerely,

Harry and JJ.

P.S. Don't show this to anyone. '

I gave them a letter back.

'See you.

Sincerely,

The most Awesome and Attractive Person Alive. ;D'

I know I should have taken this as a threat. I couldn't show weakness. Right? Or was I just trying to prove to myself that I am not weak?

*After School*

I saw Harry and JJ. My heart started to pond. My palms for sweaty.

"Oh! Hey. Ugly." Harry said.

"Wait? Where is the mirror?" I said. (If you don't understand. Ready the first comment then read Audrey's again. Highly Adviced!!! Also, I have wanted to use this for so long.)

JJ started to crack up.

"Harry. I am sorry but DO YOU SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN?" JJ said as he had a laugh attack.

Harry glared at JJ. He looked like he could shoot fire. Good thing he couldn't. He pushed JJ to the side. He went up to me and pushed me over. He started to punch me. Harry was a very angry person. Always throwing chairs. (I had to. XD) He seemed insecure and I finally was able to see the real him. He was a very sad.

"This is for Simon forgiving you." Harry said as he punched me.

"This is for you being such a jerk." JJ said as he punched me. Me, THE JERK?!?

After a few hits they finally stopped.

"See you later." Harry said in a snarky voice.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Geez.

"Bye, nerd." JJ said as he walked off.

In 10 minutes I was able to hobble home.

*At Audrey's home.*

I got my keys out. I opened the door. I was instantly pushed up against the wall. I shut my eyes. Who was it?

"Hi. Audrey." The person said as it breathed down my neck. The person pushed me to the ground and slapped me in the face.

"W-who is it-t?" I asked.

"Guess." The male's voice said sending shivers down my spine.

I started to slightly open my eye. The image was blurry but I was able to make out small features. The man had brown hair. I couldn't see any of his face. He then punched me, making my vision even more blurry. Maybe it was someone in The Pack? Or the Sidmen could have done it. How could they get into my house? It couldn't be my mom. Who had a key to my house? Suddenly the answer came to me in a tick like a light bulb.

"It couldn't be." I mumbled.

"D-dad?" I asked to horrified to think straight.

"You are a great guesser." My dad whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! These 2 weeks have been crazy! I have had 5 musical concerts.

3: Orchestra.

1: Singing.

1: Piano.

Favoite and Comment!!! BAI!