Discovery

Hey guys! I got 54 reads! Oh my goodness! Thank you! Love ya long time! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Finally, it is the weekend! I just got out of school but as I was walking out I heard Rob saying something about dance. I hid behind a bush and listened. 

"My sister has a dance competition right before Minecon, I have to go. Do you guys want to come also?" Rob said.

They all said ok.

"Well, cool. There is this girl on here team that is super good. My sister is really jelous. She is the younest one there. She is really good I have heard. I am going to her practice today. I have to walk there. Bye guys!" Rob said.

I was so scared. I think his sister is in my dance crew.

*Rob's POV*

        I started walking to my sister's dance class when I saw Aubrey walking ahead of me! Does she dance? I continued walking and saw her walking in to the studio. I went inside and saw her warming up. She had a ton of bruises on her body. They did the routine and she was incredible.

"Wow" I mumbled.

        She was really stunning. The way she moved so gracefully. She was actually beautiful. 

*Adriana's POV*

        I was done with dance class and I saw Rob waiting for his sister. Oh no, he saw me dance. I ran outside and I ran home. As I was running home I tripped. Someone who was sitting on a bench came over and heled me up. It was..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Preston. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. Favorite and comment! BAI!