Meetup

Hey guys! Thank you soooo fudging much for 5,000 reads! I CAN NOT BELIVE YOU ALL!!!!!! 5,000! Three zeros!!!! We I got 100 reads I was so happy, now I actually can't belive you all! For celebration I will do:

50 Facts About Me

Do you all want that? How soon?

I HATE THE NEW WATTPAD UPDATE!!!!

Love ya long time.I have gotten addicted to Final Fantasy. XD It is a game. I love you all so much. I updated the chapter by accident and one off you all favorited it. XD Shoutout to Sofster123 for voting for my chapter with 2 sentences. I NEED IDEAS! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a message on my email.

'Scholarships for Julliard are now open. For the application take this link, www.juliardstuff.com.'

A SCHORLARSHIP?!?!?! I am going into my senior year. (She is now!)

Maybe I should apply! I'll do it! I have a good chance. (I have applied for a scholarship. Can't wait. For $400 so I can go to a summer camp. :P)

I have already applied for 4 scholarships so I don't see what I can loose. I hope at least get one.

Time for a video grind! I will upload 5 videos. I can't quit my channel. I have worked to hard.(This is me with chapters but then I see Preston uploaded a video. You know how that turned out. XD)

I uploaded 3 gameplays, 1 minigame, and one challenge. Maybe I will do a Q+A. I tweeted out 'Ready for a Q+A?'. I got thousands of responses.

I started to record.

"Hey Everyone! I am doing a Q+A! Are you ready? I know I am! Let me read a few questions!" I said to the camera.

"Are you dating? Nope! Well, sorta! Ok! Next.

Do you like PJO? (Percy Jackson.) YESSSSSSSSSSS. Next.

Do you have a crush on a Youtuber? Can't say.

Are you depressed? Yes!

Can you make a huge collab video with the Pack and The Sidemen? NO!!!!

Are you pretty? I hope.

Are you inspired by music? Yep!

Can you do a meetup? Yep! Tomorrow, at the entrance to Disneyland at 4:00 pm. See ya!

That is the end of the video. Thanks for watching! Subscribe, comment, and like! BAI!"

Looks like there is a meetup! I looked on twitter. The top trending hashtag is 'FirstmeetupwithAudrey'. WOW!! Boy do I have amazing fans.

*Mitch's POV*

Let me record a video!

"Hey guys! New update! Tomorrow all of The Pack has a meetup with the Sidemen! It is at the entrance of Disneyland. At 4:00 pm. Meet us there! L.A...... BYE!" I said as I turned of the camera. This will be fun.

*Audrey's POV*

I can't wait for the meetup! It will be so fun! None of the Pack and none of the Sidemen. Finally! I got a message through Youtube.

'Thank you so much for everything Audrey! You saved my life. I was depressed. I came across your channel and I felt more happy. I would wait every day for your video! I love you so much. I finally get to meet you tomorrow! It will be amazing. Love ya! :D'

I was shocked! I replied:

'I love you too! We I was a young youtuber, I had the same problem! I am still bullied sadly! I don't let them get to me! You are amazing. We I see you tomorrow tell me your name.'

I followed her on Twitter. That made my day! I saw another # in top trending. '#audrey&pack'. Ok then.

*At meetup* *Harry's POV*

We saw thousands of fans! I didn't think we were that popular. Looks like we are. The pack and the Sidemen finally have a meetup together. A fan came up,

"Hello? Sir. Do you know if Audrey is here yet?" She asked.

"No. Do you want a picture?" I asked.

"I don't know who you are." She said as she left.

The Pack and all of The Sidemen were confused. Then we heard music. We looked over. "Turned down for what." Started to play. We saw Audrey run out. We looked so surprised and mad at the same time. All of the thousands of people were cheering for her. She said in to her microphone, "Hi everyone! How is it going. Are you ready for a meetup?" All the fans cheered super loudly. I can't believe her!

"Everyone can stand in an orderly line and I will meet all of you!" She explained.

Everyone cheered. They must really like her! Not!!!

"Thank you all so much for coming!" She said,

The fans got in a line. She started to meet everyone. Looks like we get to meet her...

*Audrey's POV*

I couldn't believe all my fans! They are amazing. A boy went up to me and said,

"Audrey, you saved me. Thank you so much! I was depressed and had a hard time but I started to watch your videos. The same think happened with my friend."

He pointed to a girl next to him. She was the girl I followed on Twitter! What a small world! (If you get this pun, I love you. Get it? She is infront of Disney? It's a small world! No.... Ok.)

It is nice to see her. I went up to her and hugged her.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"Good. You?" She said.

"I am good, thank you!" Shereplied.

"Great!" I said as I signed her bag.

"See you later!" I explained.

I saw the next person in line and I started to crack up.

"Parker and Kyster, why are you here?" I said while laughing.

"How were we supossed to know that you are AudreyGames?" They asked as I shrugged my sholders.

"Can I have your autograph?" Parker asked.

"Yes!" I said as I chuckled.

*Last People Left*

I got to meet a super nice girl. There was only a few people left. The security left and I only had around 13 people here. Before I looked up I heard the fan say this,

"Hi Audrey! Huge fan! Jk, I hate you . You ruined our meetup. Come over here." I looked up and saw my worst nightmare.

Harry dragging me into a dark alleyway with The Pack and The Sidemen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please read my first authors note! It is important!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 5K! Love ya long time! The update on Wattpad is horrible. Favortie and comment! BAI!