They Found Me Out

Hey guy! How is it going? I can't belive we got 34 reads in total! Love wa long time. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time skip to after school because I am lazy*

"Hey Preston" I said.

"Hi?" Preston said back. 

"Well, I know you are wondering why I am acting weird. Let me just be strait forward. I know you hate me. Don't deny it. I have another secret." I said.

"Yes" They said in union.

"Say hello to AubryGames, or as I like to call her... ME!" I said.

They looked suprised for a second but then Mitch said,

"Is this some type of joke. Aubrey is way to cool. You can't be her."

        Then he did the most unexpected thing: He punched me. Full on. The whole gang did but Preston stayed aside. I yelled in agony but Mitch said that if I made a noise it wil be worse.

        When he was done I limped to dance. When I changed in to the leotard all my bruises were visible. I walkd in to the dance room and everyone gasped. I started to cry and everyone comforted me. I would stil compete though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chater, I will upload another later. BAI!