It is Not What It Looks Like

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 761 reads! I can't belive it! I might update 2 times today! No more writers block! Yay! Love ya long time! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are so beautiful." Preston said kindly as he brushed his had against my face. He grinned and looked at me with his sparkling brown eyes.

"Thank you." I said. Looking back at him with a innocent smile plastered across my face.

I left school and started to walk home. I listened to music as walked yo the beat. This was easy considering my playlist didn't have to many slow songs. As I reached my house I opened the door to my home and saw my mom. Yay. I thought with sarcasm as I spotted her.

"Hello mom." I greeted as I passed by her on the way to my room.

"Hi, Miss Perfect." My mom growled.

Geez, she is getting more rude by the day.

*Tomorrow at school.*

"Looks like Preston is sick." Mitch said.

"He is just getting lunch." I sassed.

"Whatever" Vikk said.

"You will regret this." Mitch said and smirked.

I went inside the cafeteria and saw Preston.

"Hi" I said and kissed him.

"He, babe." He replyed.

"I love you." I said.

"You are the best girlfriend ever." Preston said.

"You are the best boyfriend ever!" I said.

"Ok, stop the moshy stuff guys. I get you guys like each other." Jerome said.

"Fine." I said.

I sat down at a table with the Sidemen, except JJ and a few others. Also the, lets say good part of The Pack.

"Hey" They all said.

"Hi" I replied.

I ate my lunch and had fun with the boys. We joked around. Then I saw JJ and the bad Sidemen enter the cafeteria. I ducked my head. JJ came and sat at our table. Lucky he didn't notice me.

"Ok, I have to go." JJ said and left.

I let out a loud breath of relief. The bell rang.

*After School*

"Hi Audrey." He said.

I looked at he wierdly. He never calls me Audrey.

"Umm, hi?" I said.

I saw Preston walking toward us.

Mitch came up to me and did the most unexcpecting thing in the world...

He kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Favorite and comment. I will post another chapter in a second! BAI!