Repeat

Hey guys! Thanks for 438 reads! I really love the support that you guys have given me! I have a long weekend and can write tomorrow! Love ya long time! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just Kidding! JJ was right. I am a waste of space. Wait, what am I saying! I am beautiful no matter what they say! Words can't bring me down! (Haha, sorry about the chessy song refrence.) School was over for the weekend! Yay! I decided I would practice dance because we have no practice today! I got my speaker and turned on Lucky by Jason Mraz! I started to dance in a basketball court.

Do you hear me, I'm talking to you I jump up and kick.
Across the water across the deep blue ocean I slide to the ground in the splits. A little crowd is growing.
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying I jump up and smile.
Boy, I hear you in my dreams I feel your whisper across the sea I do 10 turns in a row! The crowd gets bigger and people start to pull out their phones.

I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard I run across the stage and did the jump slits.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

*Time skip to the end of the choreography*

I open my eyes and see a huge crowd. I grab my phone and run away. I go in to my house and start to record. 

"Hey guys! It is Audrey here and today I will be recording a video of me dancing!" I said to the camera.

*Later*

"Ok guys. That is the end of my choreography! BYE!" I said.

I uploaded the video and I got a ton of comments:

'You are such a great dancer.'

'You are so pretty'

'At 4:55 she started to tear up"

'I didn't know you could dance'

I stared to smile. I loved my fans! 

*The next day*

I was aout to go to school and I saw a video on Youtube saying 'The Pack bullies Audrey Games!' I watched the video and it proved that the Pack bullies me! Yes!!! I walked in to school. I saw no one so I kept on walking. 

*At lunch*

"Hey!" I relied all happy to The Pack and the Sidemen. 

"Why are you so happy?" Said Jerome.

"Oh nothing!" I giggled.

"What!" Said Simon.

"Oh ok, I will show you!" I replied.

I took out my phone and said,

"Look at this video that was posted before you guys came." I said.

###### The Video #######

"Hey geek." Mitch said.

"Please just leave my alone" I said.

"Why?" Mitch said.

"My parents just got a divorce Mitch and I rarely see my mom anymore!" I yelled.

"I don't care" Vikk said and pushed me down.

They started to beat me up.

#### End of Video ####

I looked at the Sidemen and all of them looked mad, sad, and surprised at the same time.

Simon was about to prounce on Vikk. 

"What the heck" Mitch came up to me and punched me.

"Stop!" JJ said and punched Mitch.

Jerome punched Simon then I punched Jerome. 

Then, all chaos broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Muahahah. So many cliff hangers. I don't think I can upload more today. Favorite and comment. BAI!