Gaming Video with The Pack

Hey guys! Thank you guys for 6 reads! Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home from dance and finished my homework. My homework was so boring but I got through. I decided to Skype my internet friends. They are called The Pack. I use there internet game names because I have trouble remembering their real names.

They are super nice. I wish that I knew then in real life. They are the most amazing people I know. Everyone answered my call. We didn't Skype with faces because that would create lag.

"Hey, do you guys want to record Mineware?" I said while grinning. I love these guys. I wish they could live in the same town as me. It would be even cooler if they went to school with me.

"Yep, sure, ya" They all replied with a mixture of responses. As they smiled too.

"I am so glad you guys are my friends." I said with a happy tone. I was super grateful for friendship, especially when I had such great ones.

"We are too Audrey. Maybe we can meet up at Minecon." Woofless said as the idea popped in his mind.

"Ok. Yeah, that would be great!" I said as i signaled to Vikk to start the video.

"1,2,3, Hey guys it is Vikkstar123 here with the Pack and AudreyGames. We will be playing Mineware! That is just a series of minigames in minecraft!" Vikkstar said.

*Later*

"Boom! I won again!" I said as I did my happy dance even though they couldn't see me.

"How do you always win you little cactus?" Preston said as he smiled.

"I am just a boss." I declared as I laughted along with the other guys.

"Ok, bye guys. See you later doods and doodets!" I said and ended the recording.

"Night, guys. Ugh, have to endure another day of school tommorow!" I said.

"When we meet up I am going to, make your bullies sorry for what they have done!" Craft Battle said.

"Thanks, little Lachy." I said and ended the Skype call.

I went to bed to yelling from my parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! Favorite and comment!