A Surprise From Friends

Hey guys! AHHH! We got like 700 reads in one week! How?!?! Thanks for 2,700 reads! This chapter is dedicated to SLG20030224! Happy late B-day! YAY! Ok, the next chapter will be the talent show. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yay!" Adam yelled. 

"I know!" I jumped in to his arms.

We hugged for a second.

"I am going to go do my homework at the park." I said. (You know where this is going.)

"Ok, bye." 

I left. 

        I walked down the streets of my neighboorhod. I could hear the birds chirp but the chirping was barely hearable, all you could hear was the honks of cars. I was walking to the park when I saw a small patch of land covered by a gate. I decided to go inside. I went in and all the honking stopped. I looked around. This place was so beautiful. I looked around and saw a tall tree and a small wooden bench. I sat down on the bench. I saw something carved in to it. I saw what the carving said:

'Preston+Audrey'

Wow, how times have changed. I have always had a cruch on Preston. I wish he wasn't a jerk. I heard a door hindge open. I looked over and saw Preston; I hid. I saw him walk over to our bench. He traced his hand over our names. Why did he do that? 

I heard him whisper, "I love you, if only.." I couldn't hear that part. "..Love her." 

I wonder what that was about. I walked off. I decided to walk home. I knocked on the door. No one answered. Ok then. I got out my keys and opened the door.

"Surprise!" Lots of peole yelled.

I looked around and saw all of my Youtube friends. 

"WHAT?!?" I said. I nearly cried of joy. 

I saw all of my friends such as:

Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, Trevor Moran, Jc Calyen, Sam Portoff, Troye Sivan, Jenna Marbles, Alfie Deyes, Tobuscus, Ryan Higa, Joey Graccefa, Lizze Ldshadowlady, Danisnotonfire, Smosh, Rhett and Link, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, Zoella Sugg, Marcas Butler, AmazingPhil, Sparckleofglitter, and many more. 

"GUYS!!!" I yelled as I hugged all of them. 

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" Adam yelled. 

"Can we play truth or dare?" Jenna asked. 

"Yes!" Dan said. 

"Ok, I dare you to do a handstand." Dan said as he pointed to me. 

"Ok." I said and I did a hand stand.

"Wooow." Dan said.

"Yes. So I dare you to call a random number." I said as I pointed to Alfie.

"Ok." He said as he got his hone and dialed a random number.

"Hello?" Said a voice that was to familiar... It was MITCH!!

"I am going to kill Audrey for being so.. you know... her ugly self." Vikk said as I asumed was coming down some staits.

"Shut up Vikk, I know she is annoying but someone is on the phone." Said Mitch.

I started to cry and ran upstairs.  I AM SO DONE!!! I can't stand Mitch. I climbed out of my window. I ran to my old house. Of course my mom was at work. She always is. I saw Lachlan walk outside the Pack house. 

"Shoot." I mumbled.

"Audrey!" Lachlan said. 

"What?" I said.

Lachlan went up to me. He hugged me very tightly.

"I am s-so sorry for being such a jag. I am the biggest cactus in the whole salty shore. I am a darude sandstormer. It is ok if you had salt toward me. GG, I am so fudging mad at my self." He said.

(In human language: I am sorry for being a jerk. I am the biggest jerk in the whole world. I am such a mean person. It is ok if you are mad at me. I am done. I am so mad at myself.)

"It is okay. Friends?" I asked.

"Friends." Lachlan said.  

Lachlan hugged me. I went back to the house.

"HI!" Said Joe Sugg.

"What hap-" Ryan tried to say but was cut if by the death glare from Felix. 

"So! Who is your friend?" Said Zoella as she pointed to Lachlan.

"Lachlan, meet my friends. My friend. meet Lachlan." I explain to everyone. 

"Wait. Wasn't he your bully?" Asked Joe Sugg. 

"Yes." I heard a quite voice. 

Everyone looked to the voice. OH MY GOODNESS! It was....

Mitch. He heard the whole conversation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I am so so so sorry for the lack of updates. A lot has hapened:
1. My crush admitied he liked me and never talked to me again. :(                                                   2. I am nominated for the grades "Most Likely To Win A Noble Prize", "Best Author", and "Most Quite and Polite Person in Class". I hope I win! :D                                                                             3. Spring Break Started!!!                                                                                                                     4. I am going to be an editor for a page in the school newspaper.                                                   5. My sister is producing a play.  

So it has been crazy. Favorite and comment! BAI!