Dance Class

Hey Disguisers! How is it going? If you how any questions tell me. Love ya long time. *Edited June 24, 2015*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning and got ready for dance. I put my leotard on and had a snack. I put on my sea green crop top and shorts. I walked over to the studio, I have practice every day. I am the youngest one because I am only 17. I walked in to be greeted by Giana.(Yes, this is like ALDC or Dance Moms).

I went in to dance and Abby started the pyramid. I was at the top as usual because my mom never misbehaves because she doesn't bother to go to practice. The group routine was hip-hop. I am happy because I loved hip-hop and I would probably be in front.

I started to do my stretches. I was also the most flexible dancer in my crew. I loved dance way too much. It was the one solid thing I did all of my life. Dance was always there for me.

I got a solo and I was doing contemperary. I loved to express my self when I was dancing and I could not wait.(I was doing an interview for a dance magazine and, I said that I used dance to express myself. The reporter asked me to explain and things got akward.) I learned my solo in 25 minutes and waited for the group dance.

During group dance I had a ton of fun with my group. They are great dancers and they are super nice. We did a great song too. Abby finally decided that we could do pop songs for routines. Which personally, is my favorite decision of hers.

Once we finished the group dance I wallked home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you like it? Sorry if it was boring. The next chapter will be intresting. Sorry that it is so short!!!