Light Makeover & #DearMe

Hey guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4,660 reads!!!!! AND IT IS NOT ONLY THAT, ONLY 63% OF MY READS COME FROM THE USA!! HOW?!?!? 10% from Canada! 10% from the UK!!! HOW? Not to mention 8% from Australia and 2% for Denmark!! Like, DENMARK?!?!!? MY STORY IS GLOBAL!! LIKE G-L-O-B-A-L!!!Thank you so much. Also this kid in my class found out about my story. He is going to read all the chapters. D: Audrey is now 16 years old! Love ya long time! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my goodness tree." I said. (Crazy Craft refrense. XD)

"Do you like it." My designer asked.

"Do I like it? I love it!" I said.

I looked in the miror. I saw a beautiful girl. She had brown hair and blue tips that was staightened. She had light makeup but she still looked great. She had amazing hazel eyes.

"Let it soak in honey." Said my designer.

"Do you always do such amazing hair?" I asked.

"Yep. Shall I do your makeup now?" He said.

"Yes please." I said.

He did a cat eye look with mascara. He also put light lip gloss on me. I looked again in the mirorr.

"Ummm. HOW?!?! You are amazing." I told him.

He brought me to the paying counter.

"When is your next visit going to be?" He asked.

"I don't have enough money to return." I said.

"Don't worry. I got you covered." He kindly said.

"Oh no! You are too kind! Thank you but I can't do that!" I said.

"That is a shame because I already set you in the calendar. See you in a month without charge! I will text you the info. Now go! Show off." He said.

"Thank you so much." I said as I blushed.

I went outside. Bought some cute outfits and went home.

I decided to record a video.

"Hey guys! It is Audrey here! I have a little surprise so watch the whole video to see." I said as I started to record COD. (Call of Duty.)

*Later*

"Thanks for tuning in. Now, for the surprise. I got a bit of a makeover." I said as I turned on facecam. "Do you guys like it? If you do like and comment! I will be doing a #DearMe. So lets start this.

Dear Me,

I know you are insecure and fell bad but stay strong. You are amazing. Ok, get this. You are you. Don't listen to your horrible parents or your bullies. You are great. Your parents eventually get out of your live and the bullies, well. You overcome them on March 6, 2015. Today. So be happy. They are just jelous. You are fighter, stay that way. " I started to choke up half way through.

" Well. That is all for now so untill next time, BAI!" I said as I turned of the video.

*20 mins later*

I looked at the comment section. I saw comments that said this:

'Audrey, I hate you You are to perfect. :P I love the new look. Wait till the Pack sees this.'

'I will get those bullies and KILL them. BTW, Great vid. :D'

'I went through similar stuff. Don't worry. :)'

'YOU ARE SOOOOO PRETTYYYYYYYYY'

'WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. You have bullies and horrible parents??!?!?! SINCE WHEN?'

I love my fans. I wish they understood. I love them so much. I hope they get the reason that I was able to make that video. They kept me alive. I smiled as I looked at my computer. I then got a text from Abby, my dance teacher, 'Get ready for the competition tomorrow. ;D'

I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!! I need to get my clothes ready. I went downstairs and grabbed my 5 leotards for my 5 dances. We have the orphange competition tomorrow. The kids in the orphange that my studio picked get to chose a dancer and the kid that chose the winning dancer gets an iPhone! How cool it that?

*At the competition*

I started to get ready. I hope the child that choses me to win gets an iPhone! The hype is real. I can't wait. I did my warm ups. (In math today our teacher said, 'What is the purpose of this warm up?.' And a kid in my class said, 'To warm up.' She got super mad and gave us a lecture on sarcasm. XD)

I am ready!

"Girls! Are you all ready? You better be!" Ms. Abby said.

"Yes Ms. Abby." We all said.

"Ok! Get in your places. You won't see the kid that picked untill after the competition!" She stated.

I danced to "Pompeii"

I thought I did great! I think I did the best! I hope. All thegrils did their dances. I really need to win!

"Third place is, Tiffy. Second place is, Maddie. The winner is, drum roll please, Audrey!" The announcer said.

YESSSSS!!! I am so curios to see who picked me.

"Congrats!" Lots of the girls said to me.

I was about to meet who picked me. I got light butterflies in my stomach and it was hard to focus.

"Audrey, don't freak out." Abby said.

She lifted the curtian and I started to cry.

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

It was my sister. Lizzie. The one my mom had said that she killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys! Favorite and comment! 901 words!!! Thanks! BAI!