𝑠 𝑖 𝑥 𝑡 𝑦 𝑠 𝑖 𝑥

Cassandra's POV
((February 2nd 2022))

"Uh, so, we got a test." Julia announces, as her and I walk back into the house, coming back from CVS.

Julia hands her the Clearblue test and Christiana takes it from her with shaky hands, looking down at the test in her hands, she shakes her head. "I, um, I don't think I wanna know, guys. I don't wanna take it"

"You have to take it. You don't know if you don't take it." Reign sighs.

Christiana let's the test fall to the carpet, burying her face into her hands. "I can't do this." She whimpers out softly. "What if I'm pregnant with his baby? I don't want his fucking baby, I want nothing to do with him. I don't even want kids this early." She admits. Reign looks at me and all I can do is shrug.

"So, you had sex with Shawn?" Julia asks and Christiana reluctantly nods her head.

"Do you remember having sex with someone else?" Reign questions, looking up from the bowl of pretzels we had been eating on earlier.

Christiana looks up from her hands. "Why would I fuck someone else when I was obviously messing with Shawn? Are you trying to call me some kind of hoe?"

"It was just a question." Reign tells her. "You didn't have to get defensive about it."

"I do because you're making it seem like it's something it's not. Something I'm not." Christiana says and all I can do is look at everyone.

I'm most definitely giving, 'I just sit back and observe'

"Guys, let's just calm down for a second." Julia speaks up. "Ti, just take the test and we'll deal with it then."

Christiana scoffs, picking up the test and walking into the bathroom then slamming the door behind herself.

Reign shrugs, picking up the remote and resumes the movie, biting into another pretzel. "If she was gonna be this upset about it then she should have made him wear a condom or make him pull out, I don't know."

"We don't know if she's pregnant yet so can we wait a few before we dive into it? Thanks." Julia sighs.

A huge pro of being a lesbian is I'll never deal with these type of pregnancy scares.

I take a seat, on the couch and pull out my phone, tilting it to the side when I open the game 'Plants Vs. Zombies, it's a really good game but I had to start all the way over due to the fact I got myself a new phone. I'm fine with that though. I'm happy to build myself back up and get through the levels already did. I did them already so it's not too hard since I already know what to do. Anyways, I'm on the twentieth level or something of the sort. I'm pretty good at it so there's no surprise there.

In the middle of one of the 'a huge wave of zombies' part of the game, that's when all the zombies come out for no reason, a message from O'Sean pop up on the top of my phone. I click the notification and check it.

O'Sean🖤.
iMessage games ?

That's all he wanna do.

I don't like playing with him though cause he a lil too good at Cup Pong for me. If I don't win, I might catch a attitude because I suck but I'mma just say forget it.