𝑒 𝑙 𝑒 𝑣 𝑒 𝑛

Chapter eleven

Cassandra pov

The hotel was nothing like Silly Guys in any way possible. The atmosphere was great, the food was great, it was never dirty, the boss was a decent person, and the pay was amazing. Business was always booming too. Kids of all ages were in and out, parents who were obviously dragged here were seeming to have a good time, and although it was a little high the prices were reasonable. Mike had did a really good job on this place. It was big ass hell. Think about the biggest Chuck E Chesse's you could think of, then cram five of those into one huge indoor and outdoor amusement park. That was Silly Guys.

So far I've been working for about a week and i've liked it so far. Some workers can be a straight up bitch some times, but those workers were old and probably just bitter they had to spend five days a week around children and guys in their 20's dressed in bear mascot costume. Not an excuse, but still.

My job was too work the register for the first couple of ours, and then supervising a few rides until my shift ended. The register was easy and the ride supervising is too when you get used to. There's another guy that works with me when I supervise the rides, he's been working here for a minute so he make sure I know what I'm doing.

Outside, there were four roller-coasters, a ferris wheel, a small garden, a tilt-a-whirl, some water rides, bumper cars, a chair swing ride, go-karts, a small food court, a basketball court, and some carnival games. Inside there were two roller-coasters, including the one that went out the building threw that weirdly big ass hole. There was a big food court, an arcade, some party rooms, a laser tag arena, bumper cars, bowling, a section dedicated to bouncy houses, basically a mini Sky Zone. Some more carnival games, a place to buy Silly Guys merchandise, and a room to exchange your tickets for prizes.

"Do you still have to go to the bathroom, Cassie? I can take over for a minute if you want." One of my co-workers, Lamont offered and I nodded quickly. "Yeah, thank you. I'll be back as soon as I can." We switched places, he went behind the counter and I jogged to the nearest rest room. That boy a life saver, I had to pee for a long ass time.

I stepped into the Girl's restroom and immediately got into one of the many empty stalls. I did what I had to do and stepped out walking to the skin. I got some soap on my hands and turned on the water before washing them off. I glanced at the sign that was written in bright neon letters that read; Here at Silly Guys we understand that feminine products are a necessity. Having an emergency? Please, help yourself to what you need or prefer! There was a counter full of neatly placed feminine products. It wasn't the cheap stuff either. Different size pads, tampons, wipes, panty liners, disposable menstrual cups, regular menstrual cups, some perfumes, lotion, and a first aid kit on the bottom. This place really solid because no doubt other places would most definitely charge you for all this shit. Ten out of ten recommend.

I turned off the water and put my hands to the automatic dryer and let it dry my hands.
I finally felt like they were dry enough so I left out the bathroom and walked back over to finish my shift so I could hurry up and go on lunch. Chris said the pizza here was fye and he wasn't lying.

I thanked Lamont and he waved as he left out so he could start his break. We weren't too busy considering it was a Thursday. We really only be busy on the Weekend or Fridays. I grabbed a disinfected wipe and started to wipe down the counter because I didn't really have anything to do. Christiana was probably upstairs working in the laser tag arena and Chris was working on one of the water rides, and I didn't really know anyone else here too well yet so I couldn't conversate with anyone.

I just kept on wiping down the counter before flipping threw some mental health pamphlets customers could take if they were struggling with their mental health. They were informational and-

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" A voice asked. I looked up from the pamphlet to see some dark skinned girl in a sun dress covered in sun flowers. I furrowed my eyebrows sitting down the pamphlet and turning to her.

"Uhh, I am. It's just a little slow today." I said politely. I actually would have snapped on her but I'm working and I need to keep things professional. "Welcome to Silly Guys, can I interest you in a all day pass for sixty four ninety nine?"

She looked me up and down before scoffing. "Please, you really think I'm here to play some games?"

"Why else would you be-"

"You know not a lot of people can pull off that uniform but you do. It really fits you. Your a new one right? You probably have no idea who I am." She did a little laugh placing a hand over her heart. "You know what? I'll take the adult pass, I'll only be here for a minute anyway."

"Do you have a school ID on you?" I asked getting a little irritated but not showing it.

"Excuse me?"

"My boss says I'm not allowed to let adults in without children and I'm not allowed to let kids under the age of 15 in here without adults. You look like your in highschool, I just need to prove your of age." I told her and she scrunched up her nose in disgust. It's nothing personal against her, if it was up to me I would have her leave. Her attitude could irritate the kids. It's also the reason adults aren't allowed in here. To protect the kids from creepy men or women..

"My dad owns this place. I bet I'll be okay, babe." She said with a sweet smile that was too sweet to be used in a good way. She was like those girls who added those kissing heart face emojis in arguments over text.

Ew.

What a second.

"You said your dad owns this place?" I asked.

"Yep," She smirked.

"So your dad is Mike." I nodded realizing who this was. She nodded as well.

"Yeah, I'm Summer. Now let me in, you taking too slow, I don't wanna have people think I can't afford to come in here."

There's always one of them...

"Fine. Right this way," I said letting her into the place and she rolled her eyes.

"Girl, I know. This ain't nothing new."

A/N: i actually kinda like this chapter. Did I make Summer insufferable enough? Once you get to know her more the insufferable she becomes. I like the way I described the place. Would you guys like an character face claim update for all the new characters coming up? If so lemme know plssssss

Okokokok this chapter took a minute but new chapters are coming soon bye have a nice dayyyy thx for reading make sure to vote and add to ur reading list and comment things okokok bye frfr now ok bye