𝑓 𝑖 𝑓 𝑡 𝑦 𝑜 𝑛 𝑒

Cassanda's pov
(December 10th 2021)

I step out the bathroom, and go check myself out in the dresser mirror. I grab the jasmine smelling lotion and squeeze sum on my hand, before rubbing it in on my arms.

"Where you going?" Hailey asks, and I turn around to see her looking up from her laptop. I watch as her eyes travel down my body and she smiles a lil. I'm dressed in a red and black plaid skirt, a faded black 'Tame Impala' t-shirt, long black socks, and a pair of black platform converse on my feet. "You look really nice. I didn't know we had plans." She tilts her head to the side.

"That's cause we don't have plans. I do though. I'm going to a basketball game with Julia and Asia nem." I respond, moving my freshly braided blonde braids out the way so I can put in my earrings.

"Awe," She mumbled and I could see her in the mirror going back to work on her laptop. She supposed to be working on music but I'm pretty sure she playing games on Cool Math. Her ass was up all night trying to see what was the highest rank she could go on Papa's Pizzeria before I told her to turn it off and go to bed. It honestly could've been worse. She could've been playing on her Xbox with those loud ass boys she calls friends. For some reason they always loud and talking shit about each other. I don't know if it's because they boys or what. But it's real weird.

I heard my phone buzz and unlocked it. I saw that it was Julia outside here to pick me up so I went around the hotel to gather all my stuff. My phone, my purse, my charger, my lipgloss, and my house keys just in case I went back home. "You leaving already?" Hailey asks and I go over to the couch. "Yeah, Julia made it here quicker than I thought she was. Kisses?"

She sits up, kissing me on the lips. "Kisses." It was supposed to be a quick kiss but with us one quick kiss leads to more kisses. The good long kind. I was almost like fuck that game, got me up here bout to drop my purse and everything. But then the door opened and some boys walked in. I pulled away tryna see if I could figure out who it was, cause I ain't never seen them before.

"Um, who is y'all?" I ask, and Hailey nearly knocks me down when she get off the couch to go over to all of them.

"Yo, wassup" Hailey daps one of the boys up. "I deadass don't know why y'all here so early. I said I was gon be ready by seven."

"It is seven. You was too busy swapping spit with bitches to realize that though." He scoffs.

"Excuse me?" I glare at him, moving forward. "I ain't no bitch, you dirty, dumb, gas station boxers wearing-" I'm cut of by Hailey taking ahold of my waist pulling me away from him with a groan. "Watch that bitch word, man. This Cassandra, she my girlfriend, and you knew that."

"Yeah, Ight," He mumbles, walking away and I just roll my eyes.

She looks at me with a slanted smile. "What?" She asks, seeing my face. "You need to stick with Rosie nem. Everybody in here trifling as hell. It's so irritating."

"Ain't Julia outside?" She furrows her brows, smiling again.

There's this small part of me that really wants to question her on where she going, who she going with, and what she going to do there but it sounds really weird and somewhat controlling in my head. Even thinking about it makes me cringe so I just decide not to say anything.

"Let's not do that. You know in a few minutes you gon be calling me, telling me how much you miss me." I shake my head, freeing myself from her hold.

"And, what about it?" She asks cockily, scrunching her nose up. I chuckle a lil, heading towards the door, passing the boys that came in, and then leaving out, closing the door behind me. And I immediately stop seeing this silver haired white girl in front of me, holding a bottle of Vodka and a small walgreens paper bag. The white one. The kind that the medicine be coming in when you pick up your prescriptions. She squints at me.