𝑠 𝑖 𝑥 𝑡 𝑦 𝑡 ℎ 𝑟 𝑒 𝑒

A/N: I put so much fucking effort in this chapter, like, this shit is deadass almost 7,000 words. If y'all take this one for granted we're gonna fight. Like, I won't ever update again. So you better read with care, hoee!

.
Cassandra's POV
{Lori's Birthday Party}
((January 30th 2022))
.

House parties are different depending on the person who threw the party, and then it's different based on the Neighborhood it was thrown in.

First, you have your white kids. They have these 'epic' blowouts that feel like you supposed be doing at the end of the school year to celebrate college finals or something but I don't know cause they do it on some type of regular basis, so why not?

They be doing all types of molly and acid while playing the most violent, hyper, aggressive, trap song you can think of on the speaker.

I'm biased though.

I've experienced one party like that, and then Euphoria showed an episode where the party goes like that, so now I'm pretty much convinced that I know how they parties go.

Lori's white but I think Lori got a lil bit of season in her.

Is she invited to the cookout? I'm not sure because if she plays one Mac Demarco song the lil kids might jump her. They did it to Aunt Babi white boyfriend and everybody love Aunt Babi so Lori gon be lucky to walk away with just a knot on her head.

Lord knows Aunt Babi boyfriend didn't - but that's another thing for another time.

Anyway, black kids party tend to be more chill but if you give it a hour something bound to pop off.

It always do.

"Look what I got.." Reign sings and I turn to the door to see her standing in the doorway holding a glass bottle filled up with a orange-ish, brown, liquid.

She hands me the bottle and I walk towards her, taking the bottle and reading the label. "It's scotch."

"Yep, twenty one year old single malt scotch, to be exact. It cost about three hundred dollars." She tells me and I nod, looking over the bottle one last time, then handing it back to her. "I think she'll like it."

"She better," She yawns out of nowhere, taking a seat on my bed with her outside clothes. I used to don't even acknowledge that but for some strange reason, I do now. "Can I borrow one of your job interview shirts for the party?" She asks after awhile and I look at her in the mirror reflection.

"Why.. would you wear one of my job interviews shirts at the party?" I ask slowly and she shrugs.

"I'm tryna give off this vibe."

I wave her off with a sigh. "There should be a couple hanging up in my dresser-"

"No, I already got it." She waves me off and I turn around to look at her like she stupid. "What? I just needed to be sure I had your permission first.."

"B-but you took it before you asked so- so how does...that even work?" I mumbled out in pure confusion watch as she gets up from my bed, and leaves out the room, taking the bottle of scotch with her.

"You're the best, sis!" She calls as she walks out the room in into the hallway, disappearing into her room.

Okay then..

I turn around to look over my outfit in the mirror and decide this as good as it's gonna get.

I'm wearing a long sleeve black shirt that stop at the end of my bra line, a pair of dark blue baggy jeans and I got a dark black belt on. Then I'm wearing a simple body chain, a couple rings on my fingers, my watch on my wrist, my necklace, and my diamond earrings.