Good Memories: Hobi

Hobi was sitting in a corner of the dance studio.

His eyes didn't have that nice spark, his lips didn't form his heart or sunshine smile anymore. His hope had been lost.

He gone from this

To this

To this

He stared at the space and remembered the first time he had seen Saakshi practice alone

Of course, Flashback~

Hobi was supposed to be working on a choreo as their choreographer told him he needed some steps.

He walked into the studio and saw someone dancing beautifully.
With passion, with energy yet with grace.

The dance ended and-

"Did you choreograph that?" He asked curiously from one end of the room.

She quickly looked up and turned to see him standing at the door.

"Oh, umm, yeah, I did."she smiled nervously.

"You're damn good."

She let out a nervous laugh and said, "Oh, thank you."

"I need a little help with a choreo I'm supposed to work on. Mind helping?"

"Not at all." She smiled and they spent the whole day perfecting the choreography.

Their choreographer later praised them a lot.

End of Flashback~

Hobi's eyes filled with tears but he didn't blink and they just overflowed and rolled down his cheek. He was suffering the loss of not a bandmate but a friend, a younger sister.

He got up with a jolt, walked straight to the music player and played Dil Se. He had saved it as a memory to remember once they were old.

He pushed the play button and vigorously did the whole choreo multiple times.

He stopped only when his body wasn't helping him anymore. He just laid there, on the floor, in the middle of the room, looking at the cealing with tired eyes.

The hope of the world felt hopeless. He turned around on his side and his eyes slowly closed.

He just slept out of exhaustion, he hadn't fainted. Don't worry.

A few hours later, he woke up and drove to his and Saakshi's hideout.

He remembered them setting it up. It was actually an apartment they had bought together, and noone, not even their own boyfriends knew about it.

They hungout there whenever they felt down, or just needed some alone time. It was just like a house, but waay cosier.

They had Boyo, the 8-feet-tall and life size teddy bear, a complete Karaoke set, which could make karaoke track out of an actual song, and music player, a smart tv, and almost every snack (typed it as snake first lmao) you could think of.

It was a mere paradise.

With droopy shoulders, he entered the house and walked around the house looking at all the pictures of him and Saakshi.

The house felt empty without his younger sister's laugh, her sass, their inside jokes, their perfectly in sync moves, and all the happy moments.
It all came back to him as he plopped himself on the bed, tightly hugging Boyo.

Ik, this is too short. I just can't write our sunshine Hobi suffering very much okay. Please understand.
I've posted another chapter with this one so just scroll up.