2016: It's about to End

I'm in a very happy mood so the next few chapters will be cute and might make you uwu. 🤗💜

"So you guys are like officially dating right?" Tae teased.

"I guess so..." Grace said finishing her second chocolate of the night.

Everything had been nice. The guys were all babying Grace. They let her work when she was stubborn and they knew they needed her help.

So far she had designed thier clothes for the MV, completed her part and a bit of Yoongi's part in Cypher Pt 4.

Jimin had been fed well by Jin, just as she was promised.

The whole group was now shifting to a new dorm next week.

The room number was still the same(4) just that they had a guest room. They thought they'd make the extra rooms into their own bedrooms.

They played rock-paper-scissors to decide who would get the guest room as their own. Jungkook won.

The roommate settings were to be changed a little in the new dorm.
Suga and Hobi together and Namjoon and Jin together. Jimin and Jungkook in one room. But since JK won he got the guest room for himself.

The house was quite furnished but it still needed something to give it a 'homely' vibe.

She was now part of the maknae line and movie nights had become there thing with Taekook sitting in Tae's bed cuddling and JiGrace in Grace's bed snuggling.
Though only JiGrace was dating.(they haven't made it public yet)

BTS's maknae line now had a show called Maknaes React where they reacted to their own MVs, Indian songs, and movies. Most of the movies were classics which Saakshi had already seen but it was fun to see the boys' reactions.

The hyung line were guests on the show sometimes. Mostly during their own MVs.
They even watch a few fanmade videos like try-not-to-laugh, or iconic lines only ARMYs know.

Today they were reacting to their own Blood Sweat and Tears MV.
The hyung line were guests for today.

When the Jimin flipped his jacket Grace was blushing like hell from inside but had a straight face when it happened and laughed casually when Suga went all, "Oooooohh Jiminieeeee!"

After the camera went off, she said with a proud face and smirk, "You guys are welcome." She said that for a reason because she knew how Tae would respond.

"Why would we thank you in the first place?"

"Why do you think y'all looked so hot?"

"Cuz we ARE hot." said Jungkook in a 'duh' tone.

"Ugh, listen, I very well know how hot you guys look in which outfits. If I gave you the wrong clothes this wouldn't be as hot as it was. But yeah, partially you guys did look hot because you are. Mainly the visuals. The director did a good job."

"You'll never give us credit would you?" Tae said with smirk.

"Oh I'd never do that", she said returning the smirk.

Suddenly her phone rang.

It was her mom.

(Underline for Telugu
Italics for marathi
Bold for hindi
All for english)