The News

After everybody had gathered and the both of them had everyone's attention Yoongi and Saakshi broke the news by saying,

" Hey, I am,"
Saakshi started.

"Debuting,"
Yoongi continued.

Everybody's faces lit up by just hearing that one word.
But nobody said anything because they felt these two had something more to say as well, maybe the date of her debut.

"With us/you!!!"
Both of them shouted with the biggest smiles.

The room fell silent for a moment.

Noone could believe what they just heard. It was just too good to be true.

Jin, Jungkook and Hobi broke the silence by jumping up and down and hugged Yoongi like little kids shouting,
"Woohooooo!!!
Yaaaaay!!!
Woooooooow!!!!"

Tae and Joon joined in and hugged Yoongi as well.

Jimin suddenly recovered from his shock and became the most excited member in the room.

He hugged Saakshi and almost picked her up, not realising what he was doing. Tae noticed this and signalled Joon as well.

Tae and Joon quickly hugged Jimin and Saakshi making it a group hug,  trying their best to cover up.

Soon everyone joined in. To be honest, it was their first group hug.

~Time Skip~
After dinner

After dinner, Yoongi, Hobi, Joon and Jin were chilling in Jin and Suga's room, Saakshi was helping JK with his homework in his and Joon's room, Tae and Jimin were in Tae and Saakshi's room talking about random stuff.

In JK and Joon's room

"Phew, finally done! Thank you noona, I wouldn't have been able to finish all these assignments without your help." JK said, thanking her.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't hear you"

"Oh c'mon, I'm trying to thank you here, are you going to be upset because I called you noona again?"

He got no response.
He had an idea in his mind for a few days and decided to try it out.

He started acting cute and even did little aegyo. He made funny noises till Saakshi couldn't control herself anymore.

"Jungkook stop! You're gonna make my stomach hurt!" She said trying her best to stop laughing.

"Ok fine but on one condition."
"What?"
"I just show you few photos and I'll record your reaction to them."

It sounded weird but she agreed to it.

He first showed her this photo.