The Meeting

FYI, It's the year 2019 rn in the story. Before the release of Map of the Soul: Persona.

Jimin saw Saakshi get ready and asked, "Baby are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah Jiminie, I'm meeting up with a old friend in the café downtown."

"Babe you know that is shady area right?"

"Yeah but don't worry sweetie, I'll be okay."she said giving him a warm smile.

"Please take care of yourself and be safe. Text me for anything and I'll be there right away. Okay?"he said with concern in his voice.

"Aww, you're so worried for me..
Such a cutie. Don't worry, your girl's strong." she said while he pulled her in a hug.

"I don't doubt that. And by the way, you look cute and  hot in that outfit..."

"Learnt from the best.." she said placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Bye mochi, I love you!"

"Bye babe, come back soon!"

She reached the café and saw a lady sitting at the corner of the café. (Imagine she's sitting inside the café)

"Aye yo hoe, how you doin'?"she said sitting down

she said sitting down.

"Living life.." the woman replied.

"And not letting other people live huh?"

"You know it." The lady replied with a smirk.

"But bitch look at you, you friggin' transformed!" the lady continued.

"I know. Someone had that effect on me. Couldn't do anything. Plus idols gotta do such stuff for fans.
Not that don't like it though."

"You know you could've stayed in the dark and lived life how you wanted and not according to some shitty beauty standards right?"

"I know.. but leaving DOCO let me have soo many things which I wouldn't have gotten if I hadn't left."

"Like?"

"Every friggin' one who loves me right now.
A loving fiànce,-"

"Bitch FIÀNCE?😳🤯"

"Yep.😁😎😎"

"Which one is it? Is it Taehyung? Is it Namjoon? Is it Jimin?!"

"Bruh calm down. You know their names?"

"Bruh you're asking an ARMY if she knows BTS's names..."

"Wtf, You're an ARMY?!!"

"Yeah baby!"

"So tell me, who is it? 😁😏😏"

"Guess."

"You freaking love that game don't you..."