What Happened With Tae?

This is in 2015 when Saakshi/Grace is 19.

It had been quite some time since these BTS released their album, Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt.1

After a month of packed schedules, they finally had three free days.

It was afternoon, everyone was sitting doing their own stuff which relaxed them,
Suga was sleeping, Jin and Jungkook and Tae were playing video games in Jk and RM's ,
room, Hobi and Jimin were out shopping, and RM and Grace were reading books in the living room.

Tae came to the living room and saw Grace reading.
He went and sat beside her.

"What are you reading?"
Grace, instead of saying anything, held up the book so that he could read the cover and she could continue reading.

"What page number are you on?"

She lowered the book to let him see.

"When did you start reading this book?"

"Today." She replied, still focusing on the book.

"Wow, how do you read so fast? Please give me some tips."

"Later"

"Why later? I want to know now."

"Later" she said in a stern tone.

"Ok fine. But can you please keep the book down? I want to play with you."

"Not now Tae, I'm reading."

"Pleeeeeaaasse!"

"Tae stop behaving like a baby." Namjoon said as he knew how it felt when someone keeps disturbing you while you're trying to read a book peacefully.

"But I want to play with her!"

"Tae, I'll play with you once I finish these few pages."

"Ok.☺️😁"

Tae sat in one place for a few minutes and then started playing with her hair, and brushing her hair with his fingers.

At first she was unbothered. Then she slowly started getting annoyed.

Namjoon was seeing all this but knew that even if he said anything Tae wasn't going to listen.

Tae then went behind her and started trying to braid her hair.

Now while braiding, the hair is pulled sometimes. And that's exactly what happened.

"Tae please stop." Namjoon finally said. But again it had no effect.

"Tae Stop" she said in very stern tone.

"Then why aren't you coming?"
He came in front of her, took the book from her hands and plopped it aside. He then took her hands and made her stand up and then started dancing with her like a kid.

Grace's patience had reached its top level. She couldn't take it anymore. She was really sore and tired from the whole month's tight schedule.

She just wanted to relax.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! I ASKED YOU TO STOP!!!"
And she slapped him.

Namjoon stood up in shock, and Yoongi, Jin and JK came out hearing the noise.

Just then Jimin and Hobi had also come home.

Tae was teary and ran to his room and locked himself in.

Grace had realised what she had done. She just sat there on the couch, in horror. Suddenly a whole wave of regret, guilt and sadness hit her like a scale ten earthquake.

She couldn't believe what she had done.

Namjoon saw everybody's confused faces and took them to Yoongi and Jin's room to explain.

~Time Skip~
After the explanation, still in Yoongi's room.

"Guys, in this situation, we have understand that both Tae and Grace are at fault so don't form teams for godsake." Yoongi explained.

"You're right, both of them must be feelinf

miserable right now." Jin continued.

"But what are we supposed to do now?" JK asked.

"We'll first go and check the situation outside and act depending on it." Yoongi said.

Then all of them, Jin, Yoongi, Joon, Hobi, Jimin and JK, came out one by one.

They didn't see Grace on the sofa anymore.

Hobi checked the kitchen and didn't find anyone.

"No one's in the kitchen." Hobi said.

"Ok, Yoongi, go check if she's in Jungkook's room. And Jimin, go check if she's in your room." Jin said.

Yoongi came back nodding his head a no. Then Jimin came back tiptoeing gesturing the members to follow him.

There they found Grace lying in Jimin's bed, hugging one of his plushies, her face smeared with tears, sobbing.

"I'll go check on Tae. Jungkook, Namjoon, come with me." Jin whispered.

Jimin sat down by her and stroked her head.

She felt his hand and sat up quickly.

"J-J-Jimin?" she stuttered, looking at him teary-eyed.

"Yes?" Jimin said warmly.

"How is Tae?"

"Jin, Joon hyung, and Jungkook are checking on him."

"I h-h-hurt him. I'm a r-really very bad p-person."she said between sobs.

"You're not a bad person. You were just not in the right frame of mind." Jimin said trying to console her.

"B-but I hurt h-him. I'm a bad friend."

Jimin knew that whatever he said, she would anyway feel bad about herself. He just put an arm over her shoulder and she immediately broke down in tears again and hugged him.

To be continued

I know you people hate me right now