Lines

This a chapter about all the small groups inside BTS consisting of Saakshi, which includes trios and duos as well.

The Cooking Line.
Jin, Yoongi and Saakshi.
They had shared many moments cooking together. Armys loved seeing the trio cook together. It was nice to see the girl who took care of the rest of the group, being babied by her oppas.

It was one of the groups Armys loved as what they called as Foster Parents.(like chimmy and kookie being 'kids' of namjin)

The Parents and Done with Life 100% group.
Yoongi, Namjoon, Saakshi, frequently Jin and sometimes Hoseok.

These people were completely done with life when the rest of the group was being chaotic, loud, 'too' energetic and active.

They also looked at the rest of the group proudly like how parents would at their kids.

They cared for them in the sweetest, most warm and in YoonSaak's case, discreet and unnoticable way possible.

The Dancers
Hoseok(can I say Hobi instead? Idk why but Hoseok sounds a lil weird compared to Hobi), Jimin, Tae Saakshi and Jungkook.

These people loved to dance. They could dance even spontaneously but mostly Saakshi chose not to.

As they had a girl in the group, the boys always made sure that the moves they decided on would be comfortable for her to do.
And no, she was obviously not in the BS&T era and she performed only vocals during Baepsae just like she did for I Need U.
You people don't have to worry About the ARMY in the ff.(😏)

Twins
Yoongi and Saakshi

These two are called so because of the huge amount of similarities the two have.
They love sleep, work together most of the time, are the main producers, their tsundere attitude, have had solo debuts, that is Yoongi as Agust D and Saakshi as Blitz, which meant lightning in german.
They are mostly referred to as parents and care takers of BTS.
Another term for them is the Swaggers. The duo has the most swag and savageness in the group tbh.

The Gen - Zs, Golden Maknaes
Saakshi and Jungkook
The first obvious fact is that both are born in and after 1996.
The second is the way they act like complete Gen - Z icons.
Their love for all black clothes, pulling away from social interactions, their vocabulary, the fact that they are the only ones in the group with permanent tattoos, just everything about them.
As the maknaes, they are always babied by the rest of the group though Saakshi does it to others as well.

The two love to hangout and chill, and he loves to even drink with his noona. Whenever they drink, she drinks but stays sober on purpose. He doesn't ever remember her becoming drunk. She enjoys that he finally opens up and stops him from overeating.

They have a very special bond. It isn't like Hobi and hers in which she completely is a younger sister to him, or like Namjoon and hers where they're completely friends. It's a mix. A perfect one at that. They got their first tattoos together as well.

They are also the first ones to have secret social media accounts. They later convinced Namjoon to have one as well.

Also them zoning out as iconic Jin's stob it.

Though they have boyfriends, they get a lil steamy on stage during concerts to tease Armys. Then laugh off it when they see KookSaak/KookGrace pages blowing up. They've also mentioned that they are soulmates. (Like vmin, no date just frienship)

The Aliens
Taehyung and Saakshi
Known for their 'weird' behaviours. She's the only who can understand and communicate back to Tae, in TaeTae language. They have inside jokes which are more impossible to crack than a world-class password.