At La Paradis

It had been three days since Mae and Namjoon were staying at the mansion and had almost convinced the whole staff that they were an actual couple with a little PDA here and there. They'd convinced everyone but one person.

Unfortunately, it was the most important person there. Miss. Lee.
She was incharge of the mansion and all the staff.

Both Mae and Namjoon had planned a little something, to get her to believe in them. Something different than the usual PDA.

For those who don't know, PDA stands for public display of affection, meaning giving compliments, flirting, making out, hugs, cheek kisses and stuff in public.

Of course dumbos they never made out in public but the rest of the stuff was still there.

~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon had requested a music player with a sound proof room that night. The staff readily agreed and he was shifted to the other room. As usual he checked the room for cameras and mics, and thankfully didn't find any.

At night, Mae came into the room and giggled to herself.

He too chuckled and the two them carried out their plan of the night.

They were acting as if they were "having fun" and made sounds which actually made them giggle and chuckle like anything. Fooling these people was so easy and funny.

The next morning, as usual, the door was knocked on by a housekeeping lady.
The two were already up from a around an hour or so and Namjoon's back hurt from sleeping uncomfortably on the couch.

He quickly stood up and went to the washroom, ruffled his hair completely, and changed into a bathrobe.

He then went outside and opened the door. The lady entered and stared uncomfortably at Mae, who was pretending to sleep on the bed, and Namjoon said,

"You please continue your work. She won't wake up anytime soon. She never does when we .... Nothing, just, don't mind her. I'll be bathing."

The lady nodded and Namjoon went to bathe.

~~~~

After he came out and noticed Mae wasn't there in the room. He just assumed she had gone back to hers. He got dressed and went to her room.

"Babe?" He knocked, keeping up the act.

"Come in love."

He entered and closed the door behind him.

He gestured her their sign to ask if any cams and mics were present, and upon getting no as a response, he quickly entered and closed the door behind him.

"Phew.." he sighed.

"How do you do these undercover missions? There so much of lying..-" he was cut mid sentence.

"Just like you in american interviews."

(😆😆)

"Umm, oh." He nervously chuckled.

He just changed the topic and said, "Listen I think the next plan should be.."

After telling her the plan~

"See, That's the reason Jin loves your sekshee brain." She smiled.

"Wha-whaat?" His head shot up, and eyes widened thinking what he just heard was right or not?

"What? It's a famous NamJin line you know.." she said walking over to the couch to grab her phone.

"R-really.." he raising his eyebrows, amazed, at the same time, blushing.