2016:The Story Continues.

(I'm gonna use ship names but only to speak about both them together. Ships actually start to go out later and only the ones given in the description)

His heart skipped a beat, his eyes were wider than they ever could be and his mind went blank.

"Are you listening sir?"

"Y-yes I'm listening. Please go on."

"Yes, I believe this is Saakshi's phone?"

"Yes sir, it is."

Now everyone was listening to Namjoon's conversation.

Why is he so shocked?
Why is he saying sir?
What is going on?

"Yes, are you her family?"

"Umm, no sir but she's our bandmate and we all live together. Sir could you please tell me the reason to you called?"

"I understand your worry. Please come to the Central Hospital. She has had an accident."

"I-i-is she conscious?"

"No. She isn't at the moment. Please come to the hospital as fast as you can."

"Y-y-yes I will." He the call ended.

"What the hell is going on Namjoon?!!" Yoongi asked, frustrated.

"Hyung...."

"For godsake speak fast Namjoon!" Hobi had finally lost it.

"Hyung, she met an accident."

A silence covered the room as if it were a blanket.

Hobi couldn't handle the news and lost his balance but Yoongi held him at the right time.

Jin was in tears.

For the longest time, she was the hyung line's younger sister.
As for Namjoon he had found someone who he could share almost everything with. A very good friend.

Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears but he decided to stay strong for his hyungs and fought his tears. It was his noona they were talking about.

Tae and Jimin were in the worst possible conditions right now.

She was Tae's best friend
(Jimin is still Tae's bestie and JK and Grace are his second besties)

and Jimin's love.
Vmin couldn't help but break into an ocean of tears. Jungkook came and started consoling them.

Jin was the first to recover from the shock.

"Guys, we need to be with her right now. Namjoon, in what hospital is she?"

"C-central."

"Fine, I'll drive, everyone, get in the car."

Namjoon whispered to Jin,
"Hyung, do really it's a good idea to take the maknaes? I mean I don't have problem with Jungkook coming but look at Tae and Jimin."

"Namjoon-ah, right now, even if we stop them, they'll come anyway. If we forbid them from coming, they'll take taxi and come. So better take them with us."

"Yeah, right."

At the hospital.

Tae and Jimin ran through the door and asked the receptionist where Saakshi was.

Jungkook came from behind and took them aside and calmly asked the receptionist.

"Excuse them please. Our friend just met an accident and they were the most close to her. Could you please tell me where Saakshi is?"