Life in Seoul

That day Saakshi went back home to tell the news to her parents and grandma. They congratulated her and celebrated (yes, again).

During the week Saakshi met up her manager.
Her name was Kim Soo-Min.
Saakshi was supposed to live with her in Seoul with couple more girls who were trainees as well. Soo-Min was there common manager. She more like a mom/big sister to the girls.

They first spoke over a call and later Soo-Min came to Daegu for last three days to help her.

Soo-Min didn't say so but she was quite impressed by the way Saakshi kept her room.
Her biggest concern was no longer worrying her. After all, Saakshi was the one to share a room with her as the other two were full.

Saakshi's POV

Soo-Min eonni is very sweet. She told me what all I needed to pack and take to Seoul. She even took me to a restaurant she liked as a treat.
That night, after coming back home, while we were getting ready to sleep, she expressed her wish for me to sing something.

I was too very shy to sing so instead, I showed her one of the songs I had written.
I had to, of course, translate it for her as it was in hindi. I had actually become comfortable so I decided to sing it in front of her with the melody i had in my head.

(Listen to Love You Zindagi by Jasleen Royal, that's Saakshi's song)

(Here's the link-

Joh dil se lage
What your heart likes

Usse keh do hi, hi, hi, hi
Greet that with a hi, hi, hi, hi

Joh dil na lage
What your heart doesn't like

Usse keh do bye, bye, bye, bye
Bid that adieu with a bye, bye, bye, bye.

Saakshi's POV

She loved my lyrics and praised me so much!
I slept really well that night as I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep the next day, after all we were leaving for Seoul the day after tomorrow.

~Time Skip
After reaching Saakshi's dorm~

After bidding her family adieu, Saakshi left for Seoul with Soo-Min, excited.

Upon reaching Seoul, her excitement grew more and more by the minute.
They finally reached her dorm.

Saakshi excited and at the same time nervous as she wanted to put a good first impression on her flatmates.

Soo-Min had already briefed the girls about Saakshi, just that she didn't tell them her age so that they don't judge her and focus on her calibre, skills and talent better.

As they entered, all the four girls were standing there to greet Saakshi.

Soo-Min and Saakshi went upto them.

"Everybody, this is Saakshi, your new flatmate."Soo-Min introduced the new addition.

"Hi, I'm Min Hyun-Jae. I'm 18. It's so nice to meet you." Said a cute, cheerful girl while extending a gift.

"Oh thank you.....!" said a taken aback Saakshi.

"Hi, I'm Jung Mi-Sun I'm 20, and this is Han Youra, she's 17. " pointing to a girl standing behind her, shyly.

"Welcome to the dorm. You are part of the family now."
said Min-Sun with warm smile, also extending a gift.

Saakshi was very touched by the way the girls were treating a stranger as herself. She looked at the last girl expectantly, waiting for her to introduce herself.
But no response came.

"Yah, Woong-ah, introduce yourself!" Soo-Min hurriedly whispered.

The last girl suddenly looked up to Saakshi, with unbothered expression on her face.

"Hi, Kil Woong, 19." she said pointing at herself,
"You really don't look like you'll ever become an idol." after which she continued to be unbothered and busy with her own stuff again.

Saakshi was completely taken aback by the words she heard. She didn't know how to react.

Soo-Min was flustered, and was  internally face-palming herself at Woong's level of audacity.

"Please ignore her. She is a bit arrogant, now that she has debuted." said Min-Sun quickly spoke to break the awkward silence.

Saakshi replied with a little "Uhuh" before letting Min-Sun welcome her in.

~ Time skip
End of the day.~

Author's POV
Saakshi's sitting alone in her room, lost in her thoughts.

Saakshi's POV
Today was good, Soo-Min and Min-Sun eonni were so nice, they made a whole special menu for me.
I feel really loved.
It's sad that Hyun-Jae couldn't join us for dinner as she had her dance practice. But nevermind, she promised to take me to shopping and give me a tour of the city on the coming Tuesday.
Youra is very shy girl. I really hope she opens up to me. Her smile is really beautiful. She should smile more often.

Woong-ssi is ...well.......
Is it ok if I say proud....?
She didn't even look at me and kept bragging about herself everytime she saw chance.
I've decided not to meddle with her and her stuff.

Anyway, think the girls are really good. It would be nice to have them as friends.

Anyway, I should really sleep now. It's past 1:30 am!!!