At DOCO

It had been a few days since the meeting.
Today Saakshi was supposed to meet the lady and Choi at the bar downtown.
All of them were gonna go to DOCO today.

Jimin woke up and felt something on his cheek. He touched it and peeled it off.
It was a post-it note.

Cutie Jiminie,

I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I'm gonna be out for the whole day today. If you need anything, call me. If I don't pick up, text me. If I don't text back in half an hour, understand that I'm in the middle of something important and serious. I've made breakfast for everyone so make sure all of them eat. Show your melody and lyrics to Tae today and make sure to take a box of tissues with you.
Hugs, kisses and love,
Your cupcake.

P.s. There is a surprise for you in the floral print bowl !

Jimin pouted that he won't be able to see his jagi today but went to the kitchen. He opened the lid of the floral print bowl with a post-it note saying, "Only for you, don't share"and smiled to himself.

It was Kimchi Jjigae. His favourite dish.

He then woke the other members and asked them to have breakfast.

Meanwhile, Saakshi's scenario.

She went to the bar and saw Choi and the lady.

"Hi Choi. Hey Bitch."

"For the last time, her name's Mae Chul." Choi said, fed up.

"Why do you have a problem when she doesn't?" Saakshi sassed.

"Right. Hey hoe. Ready to go?" Mae said.

Mae was actually her family name but she preferred to be called by that than Chul, her given name.
The name Mae means hawk or falcon and Chul means firmness.

"Yeah. You guys ate something and came right? I don't want Choi to start eating something in the middle of the road. He's too damn messy." Saakshi said.

"Yeah, we did." Mae confirmed.

"Oh, see the car's here. Front or back?"

"Are you seriously asking HER this question Choi?" (Mae)

"Oh yeah right." He said opening the front door.

"Thanks dumbo." Saakshi smirked.

They reached a clearing after traveling for an about 45 mins.

From there they boarded a helicopter which took them to somewhere far. After around 15 mins, they landed.

Saakshi said to Mae, "Hey boo listen, I'll be back in a minute." And disappeared.

Exactly as promised she came back in literally a minute and looked completely different. It was professional outfit.

"Oh, nice outfit. But why did you change?"

"Every place has its outfit. The club has what I was wearing, the office has what I am wearing." Saakshi replied to Choi.

They then entered and Choi said,"Welcome to Department of Covert Operations.(DOCO)"