The Descision

"Hey, so I got a call from Mae and she said Aera was the daughter of a middle-class couple who had not been able to pay back the debt they had from the Sin-Hobos. So, they orphaned Aera, took her captive and were actually planning to brainwash her and raise her into a dangerous recruit, and took hold of her whatever her parents owned."

"Disgusting.." Jin said, loathing the Sin-Hobos.

"Thank goodness we were able to save her." Hobi said, relieved.

"I think I know what we can do." Yoongi said, deep in thought.

"What hyung?" the maknae line asked together.

Yoongi explained to them what he had in mind and all of the boys thought it was a good idea.

Later~

"Jagi-aah, what are you doing?" Jimin chirped as he back hugged Saakshi as she sat in her studio, working on the lyrics of the song to which she had a beat Yoongi had created almost 7-8 years ago.

"Nothing much just thinking of some lyrics.." she said kissing him on the cheek and smiling.

"Now come with me." He said as he took her hand.

"Wha- WHERE?" She said as he took her to the living room.

"We all came up with a solution for securing Aera's future life." He announced.

"What?"

"We, are gonna adopt her." He grinned his eye smile.

Saakshi's eyes widened and after a moment of processing what all he just said, after which she hugged him tightly, then jumped around, squealing.

"That's awesome!!! I LOVE the idea!!" She said, damn happy.

"But for that, we'll have to do something which is long overdue." She said, now thinking about something.

"What?" A confused Jimin asked.

"One sec." She said and trotted off to her studio again, leaving very bewildered Jimin, just standing there, along with the other boys.

She appeared after a few moments with a hugh smile and something she was holding behind her her back.

Yoongi smirked and so did Tae, JK and Namjoon.

"Jiminie you remember I had something to say to you before.. all that happened?" She asked.

"Uhuh.." Jimin nodded a little.

"Listen chubs, I know you asked this years ago, and we kept delaying due tons of reasons but I don't wanna put it away for later ANYMORE." She said with soft eyes.

"Park Ji-min, will you marry me?" She asked, kneeling down on a knee, holding a ring in her hands.

Jimin blushed. Real hard. He squealed and making her stand up, hugged her and showered her with kisses.

"Yes I Will!!" He announced, happy as ever.

"I'll take charge of the wedding preparations!!" Hobi announced as she slid the ring on his finger while everyone cheered.

Suddenly Aera walked in, rubbing her eyes with messy hair.

"What happen?" She asked, sleepily.

They boys were so happy, they had forgotten that Aera was sleeping.

Jimin picked her up and said,

"Saki and I are gonna get married!!"

"Marweed?" She repeated.

Jimin nodded vigorously, kissing her forehead.

"Yaaaaayy!!" She shot her hands in the air.

"Me happy!!"

~~~~~~~~

Listen people, I know this chapter is damn short AND I haven't published in a WEEK. Sorry.

The thing is, I needed sometime to work on the next chapters and I'm also working on an upcoming Yoongi ff.

Thanks for understanding,
Toodles! ✨💜