𝟏𝟐; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

(TW: Mentions of rape and sexual assault)
(Play the song when smut starts ;)
HAILEE

After a very long and exhausting train ride back to Hogwarts, we were seated in the great hall for dinner.

We were sitting with Blaise, Daphne and Pansy..

Daph told us that her and pansy met up during the last week of holidays and decided to keep talking to see what will happen with their relationship.

Blaise on the other hand hasn't talked to Luna yet, he said he was scared that she wouldn't like him. We all told him to not worry and just go for it.

There's going to be a party in the common room tonight, Draco said he isn't going to drink because i cant. He doesn't like the idea of me going to a party with alcohol and drugs while I'm pregnant but i told him its fine and we'll bring our own drinks.

"Blaise go on go talk to her.." pansy tried to get him to man up,
"I don't know.. we're completely different people" he said looking nervous.

"Opposites attract.." i told him smiling,
"But you and Draco are completely the same" he said glaring at between Draco and i.

"Well- not really.." i said looking at Draco and he just shrugged and continued to eat.

"just go and talk to her, it wont kill you" Draco told him and picked up a green apple taking a bite out of it.

"Absolutely... not" Blaise replied with his leg shaking, I don't think we've ever seen him so nervous to talk to a girl.

"Fine.. Luna!" I yelled out,
"What the fuck are you doing!" He whisper shouted and i just smirked at him.

She heard her name and got up, walking to me.
"Hello Hailee, you called me?" She asked and i smiled.

"Yes, Blaise would like to ask you something.." i said and motioned to Blaise.

She nodded and looked at him waiting for him to say something.

"W-would you like to come to the Slytherin party with me tonight?" He asked avoiding eye contact.

"Oh i was going to go to the Ravenclaw party.. but I'd love to go with you" she said smiling at him.

His eyes lit up,
"Ok, great.. I'll pick you up at eight" he told her and she smiled before walking off.

"See that wasn't so bad.." i said and he couldn't stop smiling,
"I guess" he said and took a bite out of his chicken.

"Attention please.." we heard McGonagall get to the front of the hall.

"Welcome back from break everybody, seventh and returning eighth years this is your last month and a half of Hogwarts forever as students.. next weekend we have our finals for the quidditch season, Slytherin vs Gryffindor.." everyone cheered.

"Now returning eighth years.. we've had a complication with your life classes in the past, but now were ready for them to start the times of this class have been added to your timetable" she told us and it appeared in front of us.

"Now on other news.. Theodore Nott has been expelled from Hogwarts due to some.. private matters. I urge everyone to not gossip about this situation Mr, Notts family wishes to keep the situation private.. enjoy your last term" she continued and sat down.

Draco looked at me and i smiled at him,
"It's because Nott raped Jones!" Everyone in the great hall turned to me after Clyde Johnson yelled it out.