84-

There was a party that night at Niall's and Liam's house. Not many people were gonna be there, just a few of their friends and Harry and Erica were coming back to London for a few days so they'd be there too. Nicky changed into her dress, even though it was quite cold, and Louis put on his new jersey and a pair of black skinny jeans. As Nicky was sliding on her new wedged sandals, Louis entered the room and smiled at her. He got down on the floor and put her shoe son for her. 

"Babe. You don't have to.." She giggled

He shrugged and said "Just being helpful, my love"

When her shoes were on and strapped correctly, they shared a few loving kisses then they grabbed their things and went out to Louis' car.

At Niall and Liam's, they knocked on the door and Liam answered it.. He hugged them both and complimented their new clothes... Then he reached down to take Nicky's hand to lead her and Louis into the house.. but when he grabbed her hand and felt the ring on her hand, he stopped and looked at her finger.. 

"What? When? Why didn't you tell me?!" He stutters out as he stares at the ring on her finger

"I asked her today.. this morning, actually.." Louis grins

"And you said yes? Girl, you're insane!" Liam jokes as he gives the engaged couple another hug.. 

He leads them into the house and Niall comes running over.

"Holy shit, you look hot" He says to Nicky..

"Thanks, Ni.. but I'm pretty sure you like guys... and I'm engaged"

"YOU'RE WHAT!?!" 

"LOUIS ASKED THIS MORNING" 

Finally, she got to fan girl about it.. she and Niall hugged and jumped up and down and screamed.  Louis was giggling as he watched the two.. 

Her and Niall literally gossiped about the wedding and her ring and everything while Liam patted Louis on the back and congratulated him. Harry walked over and gave Nickya  short hug and a "Congrats, girly" then Erica looked at the ring and said "Damn he's got good taste!!"

When everything died down, they were all sitting around the living room with a few of their extra friends, sharing funny stories and just talking about life..

Nicky was sitting between Niall and Louis, Liam was on the arm of the couch by Niall, Erica and Harry were in the floor by the couch, A guy named James was sitting in the recliner and a girl named Suzy was leaning on the wall, and Michael finally showed up and was sitting on the floor with his girlfriend Kathy by the TV stand.

They all had a drink in their hand, laughing and talking, having a really good time, then Niall said "I wish it could be like this forever.."

Everyone kinda turned to him and he gave us all a sorta sad smile then added "It's just.. this is so fun and we're all happy and having a good time.. but in a day or two, Harry and Erica will be hundreds of miles away again, Louis' going on tour again, Nicky's going with him of course, Michael and Katy will be a few hours away, Suzy you're going up to Ireland, and James you'll be back to work.. none of us will be together anymore, really.. I just don't want it to end"

Liam wrapped an arm around Niall and Niall just kinda sighed and let Liam hold him.

Nicky scooted over and took his hand in hers. Louis reached behind Nicky and placed his hand on Niall's shoulder. Harry reached up from beside the couch and patted Niall's knee and James who was in the recliner just walked over and grabbed Niall off the couch and gave him a real hug.

"Hey.. since this is the last time we'll all be together for a while.. let's make it the best damn night ever. Yeah?" Liam said as he stood aswell

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled

Suzy stopped leaning on the wall and shouted "get some damn music going, Let's dance!" 

Niall cheered up when more drinks were had and music was loud, practically shaking the walls. Everyone was dancing and shouting and laughing.. 

Nicky managed to slip away from Louis and get to Niall. She took his hand, lacing their fingers, and they stood back and watched everyone party..

"This is amazing, Ni." She mumbled

He squeezed her hand and leaned on her side.

"Yeah.. it really is" 

He turned his head a little and pressed a kiss to her temple then they continued to watch everyone have the time of their lives..