16-

Even though Nicky was gonna drop the topic, Louis didn't want to..

about 30 minutes later, the two were still laying in bed cuddling.. Nicky was content just knowing she wasn't a pawn in a game.. but apparently Louis was still thinking about it.

"So.. You're not a pawn in my game.. Am I in yours?"

She looked up at him and said "I don't play that game, Louis"

He sighed and says "But.. I mean.. am I something to you? Are we something?"

She was shocked..

but deep down, she was glad he was asking..

Because, secretly, she wanted to know the same thing.

"What do you think?"

"It can't just be my decision.."

"Okay.. so.. I want us to be something.. as long as you want that too"

He nods.

Just nods.. yep.

"Come on, Louis.. say something.. what do you want?"

"I want you"

"Yeah, you have me.. but.. in what way?"

"I want you in the way of; I wanna call you mine."

Even though he's already done that, like when he called her 'taken' to Zayn. 

"Okay.. You can call me yours.. and I'll call you mine"

"And you have to stop seeing whoever that guy was that just left." 

She grinned at his jealous tone and said "Of course.. Now that we're official, I'm only yours"

"Good... prove it to me.."

He crawled on top of her and she couldn't stop smiling as kisses got hotter and they both felt desperate for each other's touch..

As he was kissing her neck, he pushed inside of her unexpectedly, making her gasp and moan loudly. He grinned as he bit on her collar bone, only making her moan again but this time pulling his hair too. He moved slowly in and out of her, teasing her, and he was determined for her to finish first.. She groaned and whimpered and tightened her grip in his hair as he continued to go painfully slow.. "Lo-Lou.. Please.." He moved his lips to her ear and whispered "'Please' what, doll?"

"Please fuck me hard.."

The way she whined made him unable to control himself.. He got on his knees, took her hips in his hands, and slammed into her over and over as hard and as fast as he could. She moaned non-stop in pleasure, his name slipped from her lips, sometimes a cuss word, but mostly just loud moans and whines and whimpers and begs..

Her stomach clenched and she practically screamed "I'm gonna~", but before she could finish her sentence, she cut herself off my moaning loudly and high pitched and she tug her fingers into the sheets. He continued until a few minutes later when he quickly pulled out and came on her stomach.. 

Her legs were shaking and he was mesmerized by the sight.. 

His only thought was; how's she so beautiful?