55-

Nicky packed a bag then Michael drove her and Niall to Niall's place and dropped them off.

In Niall's house, was really nice.. It was cozy and warm and smelled like him which was very comforting to Nicky.

"I don't have a spare room.. So.. I'll take the couch and you can-"  He started but she cut him off and said "Nonsense.. we can share a bed because I know we'll just argue about who takes the couch." 

He nodded then said "Follow me then!!" 

The two hurried up the stairs and ran to his bedroom, with him leading the way duh.

He flopped down on the bed. She set her bag down then literally jumped on top of him. They were both laughing as he shoved her off and she landed next to him on the bed.

They both stared straight up at the ceiling and caught their breaths..

"How's Louis?" Nicky whispered

"he was.. crushed.. but.. I don't know, now. He's got a show tonight.." Niall answered honestly

"Oh.." 

"Do you wanna go?" Niall asked

"Well.. I've never missed one.. even the podcasts, I always listened to.." She sighed

"We can go.. but you have to promise not to drink too much.." He told her sternly..

"Okay.. I promise.." She held up her pinky. He smiled then linked his pinky with hers..

He was gonna call Liam and tell him to meet them there. He didn't know if taking her would be a great idea.. but he knew if Liam was there, it would help. 

That night, she changed into some nice clothes she brought and Niall changed aswell..

"You're sure?" Niall asked as they got n the cab

"Yeah.. Yeah, I'm sure..  I think seeing him could, ya know, maybe give me some closure" She nodded as if she was trying to make herself believe her words..