51-

It's been three weeks since Nicky has spoken to any of the boys.. Not even Louis.

She assumes they've just broken up without any words.. but she's not sure.

She wants to be with him.. but she kissed Harry. And she was about to do a lot more than kiss him if they wouldn't have been interrupted by her boyfriend..

She was drunk.. but that was no excuse.

She should've stopped what was happening. She should not have kissed the curly haired boy back.

But here she is.. sitting in her bathroom floor.. crying her eyes out the same way she has for the past three weeks.. It's almost because like a routine... Sad, huh?

But she doesn't want pity..

She wants to disappear and take back everything and just delete herself from everyone's lives..

Suddenly there was a knock on her front door.. All the lights in the house were off, including the tv, so no one would know she's even home if she just doesn't answer..

But she crept over to the door and looked through the little peek-y hole..

and there stood her brother, Michael

She looked like a mess. Bags under her red and swollen eyes, tear stained cheeks, messy and tangled hair, baggy clothes, she probably smelled aswell..

She walked silently away from the door, not opening it.. not saying anything to her brother..

She just left him on the step and went to the bathroom.

About two hours later, she returned to the front door and seen a note in the mail slip. She grabbed it and looked at it.. Of course it just had to have her brother's hand writing on it..

She sat down in the floor and opened it..

Hey, Sis... haven't heard from you in a few weeks which is rather unusual. Got a few calls and texts from certain people.. they say you won't pick up your phone. And, well, if you're reading this then you didn't answer your door. I will literally break in to come see you and make sure you're still breathing. Everyone is worried.. If you don't text me or call me in the next 5 hours, I'm coming through a window. Just warning you. So text me.. or call me.. or just let me in when I show up later this evening. Love you.. From, Michael <3