28-

Niall showed up first.

As soon as he seen Nicky, he ran to her, completely passing Louis on the way.

"NICKY!!"  He screamed

He pulled her into a hug and spun with her. She laugh-screamed as she hugged him back.

"Niall! Hi!" 

He set her down and said "You're so gorgeous!!! Ahh!" 

She laughed and said "You are too, blondie"

Louis cleared his throat then playfully punched Niall's shoulder

Louis cleared his throat then playfully punched Niall's shoulder. Niall hugged the boy then kissed his cheek, making Louis pretend to faint..

Just as Louis flopped backwards onto the couch in a weird slow motion thing, another knock was heard on the front door. Niall ran to answer it and I giggled at Louis who continued to play dead on the couch.

Liam entered the house with Niall and smiled when he saw me.

"Hey, Nicky! You look lovely"

He gave her a soft hug and a kiss on the cheek and she thanked him and said "it's nice to meet you in person, Liam" 

he nodded then they all turned to 'dead' Louis.
"Uh.. what happened here?" Liam asked a bit confused.. Everyone could see the smirk on Louis' face as he stayed laying on his side on the couch.

"Oh, Niall kissed his cheek and he fainted." Nicky said with a wink.

Liam laughed then said "Harry's gonna be here soon"

and that made Louis shoot straight up and say "Ooh when?!"

The doorbell rung and Liam said "Now, apparently.."

Louis jumped off the couch and started for the door, knocking Niall over in the process, and Liam had to most literally catch him before he hit the small table and lamp.

Harry entered, already being hugged by Louis, and Nicky smiled when she seen his outfit..

It was exactly what they'd discussed.. and he looked great.

Nicky stepped forwards, a bit past Niall and Liam, and she said "Harry.. I just knew that shirt would be the one." she giggled a little then Harry said "yeah, thanks by the way"

She nodded then he gave her a soft hug and a kiss on the head. She smiled and pulled away. 

Niall walked over and slung his arm over the curly-headed boy's shoulder while asking everyone "Who's ready to go party!?"

and everyone cheered.

Then Liam added "RESPONSIBLY THOUGH, RIGHT?!"