31-

"Louis.. hey, babe, are you alright?" 

Nicky gently placed her hand on his shoulder. 

He was standing, leaning on the bar, couple of empty shot glasses in front of him, and his head was in his hands.

He turned slowly. 

"He's just gonna get hurt. He's gonna fall into her damn 'i love you' bullshit again and he's gonna-"

Nicky cut him off by pulling him into a kiss and he immediately melted into her lips. 

The kiss got hotter and he turned her so she was pressed against the bar. He pushed her harder and she gripped his shoulders. Suddenly the bartender slapped his hand on the bar and said "Take it somewhere else!"

The two separated but Louis didn't want to stop. 

He took her hand and pulled her away from the bar, past the table of their friends, and all the way to the back wall where no one really was. 

He pinned her to the wall and started attacking her neck. She leaned her head back as much as she could and whined in his ear as he bit down on her skin.

"L-Lou.. We can't.. not here."

He continued sucking dark hickeys and she continued moaning and gripping his arms.

"Fuck, babe, I want you now" he mumbled as he grinded himself against her thigh.

"Have me then, Louis" She whined.

He took her hand again and started pulling her towards the bathroom.. that's when Liam walked over.

"Hey.. Harry's upset.. He's back at the table.. He won't talk to any of us" 

Louis growled and said "He never listens to any of us.. This is how it always works out."

Then Nicky said "maybe.. he'd listen to me?"