46-

When Louis and Nicky were back in Nicky's apartment, Nicky gently pushed her boyfriend against the wall and said "So, we've never slept together, huh?" 

She gave him a playful smirk and he bi his bottom lip.

"No, no.. we definitely have not." He played along

"Hmmm.. when are we gonna?" She tugged on his jeans then added "Cause I really  want to"

He suddenly grabbed her hips and flipped them so she was against the wall. 

"You sure you can handle it, baby?" He whispered as he smirked at her

"Oh, I'm sure I can" She taunted

He leaned down and kissed right below her ear then mumbled "let's find out then, huh?" 

He pulled her shirt off of her body with no warning and he started attacking her neck. She managed to get her hands between them and unbutton and unzip his pants. She started palming him through his boxers and he groaned against her neck. He pulled away from her and started pulling on her black jeans.

He got them down to her ankles and she kicked them off her feet. He grabbed her butt and she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. He held her up and carried her to the kitchen. He set her on the counter and they were making out as he pushed his jeans and boxers off. She unclipped her bra and tossed to towards the fridge, honestly not caring where it landed, and he started biting and sucking on her breasts, forming hickeys on them every time. "Lou- mm.. don't tease!" She moaned as two of his fingers circled her still clothed clit. She raised her butt off the counter and he pulled the thong off her legs then he pushed her thighs open and bent down to start licking her wet center.

She gasped and tugged on his hair as he continued viscously attacking her sensitive areas with his tongue. When she was whimpering and her legs were shaking, he pulled his head up and admired her.. Her eyes were half closed, lips parted, breathing heavy, and her body was shaking.

He reached out, taking her hips, and he gently pulled her off the counter, into his arms, and he carried her up to her bedroom..

He laid her out on the bed and placed soft kisses on her stomach.

"L-Lou.." She moaned his name, just desperate to kiss him or feel him again.

He sat on his knees between her legs and he asked "You ready, doll?"

She nodded frantically and raised her legs out of his way. He leaned down and lined himself up then pushed in. She was already sensitive from being ate out so it felt ten times better..

He moved slowly and let out small grunts as he moved inside of her.

"Fu-fuck, babe.." he groaned as he held her hips and started going a little faster. She gasped and reached down, placing one of her hands over his on her side while the other was firmly gripping the sheets.

He took her hand, laced their fingers, and got on top of her more so he could go faster.

He pushed in harder and she whimpered and moved her hips in time with him. He continued that pace, slow but hard, and she was a compete wreck under him..

He was getting a little sweaty and his stomach was tightening. The familiar burn in his thighs showed up and he bit his bottom lip and breathed heavier as his finish came closer.

"Nicky.. fuck.. I'm gonna cum, baby"

She moaned loudly in response and he quickly pulled out and finished a couple seconds later on her thigh.

"fuck, I love you" Louis breathed heavily