5-

They both got redressed, just putting on the clothes they had taken off..

Louis eyed her outfit again then asked "What's with the paint?" 

"Oh.. Uh.. C'mere." She shyly replies.

He follows her as she leaves the room. He stares at her but when she walks. The bottoms of her butt cheeks show in the shorts because they're so small..

They reach her studio room and he raises his eyebrows as he looks around..

Paintings of clubs, people, flowers, rivers, and forests cover the walls and sit on stands.. all of which are signed with the same signature; a fancy, capitol 'N' at the bottom corner..

"You did all these?" She nods.

"Who's that one of?" He points to one of an African American Woman with her hands over her eyes.

"I met her in the store.. she was blind, hence her hands covering her eyes, but she was incredibly kind." Nicky's answer was short and right to the point..

Louis nodded fondly.. 

"You're an amazing artist.. what were you working on before I showed up?" He compliments her, making her cheeks flush a little.. 

She walks over to a canvas and turns it so it faces the brown haired boy.. it's of two dark figures, tangled together in a messy bed, the sheet half covering them, only showing their legs and backs..

The bed is painted grey, the sheet shows detailed wrinkles and the bodies are shaped realistically..

He suddenly grabs her hips and turns her before hungrily pressing his lips to hers.. 

When they pull away from the sloppy, wet kiss, he says "I should be going, my dear.. But maybe I'll stop buy or run into you at the club again? This is all amazing, by the way."

then he's gone without another word.