3-

They dressed in a comfortable silence and when they were done, Louis was ready to leave..

He walked over, pinned Nicky to the wall, and stared into her eyes as he whispered "I will be coming back for more of you.. So be ready.." 

He left and she got in the shower.. 

That night, she found herself back at the same club.. She was hoping to see him again.

She sat at a table, cigarette between her lips, hands fiddling with a lighter in her lap..

"Funny seeing you here, Nicky"

It was him. 

She grinned and he sat in front of her.

"Well.. this is my favorite place to come"

He grinned and said "Me too.. guess that means we'll run into each other a lot, won't it?"

They ended up only making it the the alley on the side of the club, not to her house this time.. She was raised up, legs around his waist, hands in his hair. His hands, on her hips, his dick inside of her..

He slammed up into her, keeping her back firm to the brick wall, and she couldn't stop the moans that escaped her lips.. 

When both were finished, he put her down and her legs shook... 

They both fixed their clothes then he checked his watch and said "my cab should be here.. but I'm looking forwards to seeing you again.." 

He leaned in, placing hot, wet, messy kisses on her neck below her ear, then he left..

That's how they came across each other for the second time..