9-

Zayn scoffed and walked away, Leaving Louis with Nicky..

The boy turned quickly to face the girl behind me. She looked pissed.

"Why in the hell would you do that?!" She shouts.

With no answer, he takes her hand. He drags her through the club, away from all the people, to the bathroom..

As soon as their inside, she shouts "Louis, what the fuck!?" then his lips are on hers.

Not soft.

Not gentle.

He's biting her bottom lip and pushing his tongue harshly against hers. His hands grab her sides and practically toss her up. He catches under her thighs, keeping her back against the wall and wrapping her legs around his torso. He continues to kiss her hard and fast. She kisses back, tangling her hands in his hair, and tugging slightly.

He bites on her tongue and sucks, making her moan..

He lets her go then starts kissing down her exposed neck.

"L-Lou.. Stop.."

He pulls back immediately and looks her in the eyes.

"You were with someone else.." her voice is quiet.. she doesn't want him to know she was jealous, but it's obvious that he was too because of how his actions..

He sighs and looks down..

"Sorry.. She came up to me."

"Zayn came over to me.."

"But you kissed him" he stated

"You're telling me you didn't kiss her?" Nicky argued back..

To this, he stayed quiet.. She knew he did. She nodded and said "yeah.. thought so"

He looked back into her eyes and says "I won't kiss her again"

and that was good enough for her.. because she leaned in and pressed their already swollen lips back together..