76-

The plane landed and Louis and Nicky were escorted by the Tour Management to a big SUV and through a huge crowd of screaming fans.. 

Nicky hadn't really realized how famous Louis was..

There were probably 150 people out side of the airport, being held back by guards and by barriers.. They had signs held up, wanting Louis to read them. They had their phones out, recording Louis walking past and waving to some people. They were throwing money and shirts. And they were screaming and crying and shouting..

Finally, in the car, Nicky looked over and seen Louis looking rather nervous.

"What's wrong, babe?" She asked, scooting closer to him in the back seat.

"Just.. there's so many people.. so many chances for you to get hurt.." He mumbled

"I won't get hurt.. Because you'll be here. And so will the guards." She gently took his chin and turned his face so he would look her in the eyes. He immediately connected their lips and she kissed him right back. After a few seconds, he moved his lips and gently sucked on her bottom lip. She took a deep breath and they slowly pulled away. The car had been moving since they got in it but they didn't realize it. 

"I love you, Louis"

"I love you too, doll"

They reached the hotel and were escorted in. There weren't fans outside because no one had found out where they were staying yet.. But when they made it into their room, they were amazed.. The hotel room was huge. And fancy. 

Tonight they were free.. but tomorrow, Louis had rehearsal then his first show of the tour..

So they unpacked and got comfy then got in bed... but not really to sleep..