64-

"Thank god you called!" Niall shouted

"What's going on?! Your text had me so worried!" Nicky said back, a bit panicked

"I hate to scare you or anything, but I was scrolling Twitter.. and I seen a picture of Louis and some girl holding hands from two days ago! It was a picture from the paparazzis!" Niall rambled

Her heart dropped a little and she just stayed quiet..

"Hello? Nicky? Are you with Louis? Shit, did he hear that?!" Niall asked, now kinda freaking out

"No! No, I'm in the bathroom! I excused myself to call you! But.. What did the title say?" She ran her hand through her hair and paced the bathroom slowly

"It said 'Louis Tomlinson, Singer, Musician: Seen Holding Hands With Unidentified Girl in Down Town London'. I can screenshot it and send it to you?" He finished

"Yeah, please do.." She breathed heavily

Seconds later, she gets a text and Niall says "See it? I also sent the link."

She pulls the phone from her ear for a moment and looks at the screen..

Niall: ###LINK###
*Image Attached:

//LOUIS TOMLINSON, SINGER, MUSICIAN: 

SEEN HOLDING HANDS WITH UNIDENTIFIED GIRL IN DOWN TOWN LONDON//

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

She reads it all slowly then looks at the picture.. 

Her heart drops and she quickly clicks on the link.

A page pulls up.. it's all talking about how they were seen walking from a small store on the main strip then down to a black SUV and he held her purse for her as she got in then he got in right after her. 

She puts the phone back to her ear and asks "Niall.. You still there?" 

"Yeah, Did you read it?!"

"Can you come get me?" She asks quietly

"I'm out the door right now.. What shop are you in, love?"  She hears the house door shut and she fights back tears as she tells him where she's at..

A few minutes go by and Nicky was walking out of the bathroom and over to the table where Louis was still sitting. She got out her wallet, laid down enough money to cover her cake and drink, then she said "My ride will be here in a few minutes." then she walked away and towards the door. 

Louis was quick to toss down some money aswell then chase after her. He caught her when she got to the side walk and he said "Wait, is something wrong?! What happened, Nicky?!"

She sees Niall's car driving closer and she takes a deep breath before looking Louis in the eye.

"Do you love me?" She asks calmly

"Ye-yeah.. Of course" He answers as his hands shake and he still looks her in the eyes.

"Then stay away from me." She says as tears fill her eyes but she doesn't let them fall.

Niall's car stops and he gets out as soon as it's shut off.

Louis looks confused to see Niall.. but he doesn't have a second to say anything to the blonde because a fist came flying into his nose before he could even blink.