37-

Niall came over.. With Liam. Surprise!!

Everyone was more than happy to see each other and after a while, they all sat around the living room and were thinking of something to talk about or something to do..

That's where Truth Or Dare came up in conversation..

Thanks, Niall *eye roll*

"Are we seriously playing this???" Liam asked nervously

"YES NOW SHUT UP!" Niall shouted jokingly of course

"Okay, who's starting?" Harry asked

"Me! Someone give a... dare!" Niall said

Louis giggled and said "Okay, Niall.. I dare you to take off your shirt."

Niall got up, discarded his shirt, and spun it around before letting it go. it flew over, hitting Liam in the face, and Liam screamed and said "AHH I LOVE IT I'M KEEPING IT FOREVER" as if Niall was some famous person and Liam was a huge fan. 

Then Niall said "Truth or dare, Liam?"  and Liam, being the nervous wuss that he is, chose truth.

"Okay.... Is it true you're talking to anybody right now?" Niall raised his eyebrows up and down in a 'seductive' way?? Making everyone laugh.

"Uh, yeah.. kinda.." Liam answered. 

They all fake gasped then Liam turned to Nicky.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Nicky said confidently

"I dare you to call a random number and tell them you're looking for a good night" Liam grins.

"Ughh okay, hand me my phone, Niall" She points to the coffee table and to Niall who's closest. He grabs it and hands it over then she gets on her number pad and types in a random number.

After a couple rings, they pick up

"Hello!" A happy male voice answered 

"Hey, darling.. God, I missed the sound of your voice.. Wanna come over tonight?" 

"Shit, Jess! I'm literally with my girlfriend right now.. Can I come over another night?"

"WAIT WHAT OH MY GOD"  Nicky shouted then hung up quickly. Literally everyone was shocked that just happened.. 

Nicky suddenly got real mad and called the number again..

"Uh, hello?" The make sounded confused.

"You best stop cheating on your girlfriend. You're literally a piece of trash, oh my god, how could you ever do that to her?!" 

"I-I'm I'M sorry I- I just"

"no, there's no excuses! You best fucking stop or I'm gonna find out who you are and who your girlfriend is and I'm gonna track you down and fix the problem myself!"

"OKAY I PROMISE, I-i'LL STOP"

"Good! Now call this 'jess' right now, tell her you're over, delete her number, remove her from your life compeltely, and be happy with your girlfriend, you pig!"

"OKAY I WILL"

Nicky hung up and smiled, obviously proud of herself.

Niall started clapping and he said "let's fuckin' gooo! You scared him straight!"

Liam cheered and Louis pulled his girlfriend over and gave her a peck on the cheek while Harry just smiled widely.

"Didn't even know the guy and he was scared of you" Liam laughed

"Yeah well... I thought it was pretty hot" Louis whispers in her ear.

She laughs and pushes him jokingly before they all go back to the game..