65-

Louis groaned and fell backwards.

Niall held his fist in his hand and stared down at the brown haired boy.

"Fuck you, Louis! Fuck you for trying to get back with her while you've been all around London with some other girl! Did you think we were stupid?! Did you think she wouldn't find out?!" Niall shouted.

Nicky grabbed Niall's arm and said "Niall.. P-please, I wanna leave!" 

Niall looked over and immediately softened when he seen the tears in her eyes.

He took one last look at Louis, who was holding his bleeding nose and crying on the sidewalk.

Niall flipped him off then took Nicky over to the passenger side of the car, let her get in, then shut the door for her before getting in the drivers side and taking them back to his house..

As soon as they were inside, Niall was hugging her. She hugged him back and they just stood in the living room, holding each other, and slowly swaying in each other's arms..

"You didn't have to hit him.. but I get why you did.." She mumbled into his shoulder

"I shouldn't have hit him.. my fuckin' hand hurts now.." He laughs a little

She pulls away and takes his hand. His knuckles are bruising..

"Go put frozen peas on it.. then come back and lets watch TV or something." She suggested.. and he just nodded and headed to the kitchen. She grabbed the TV remote and curled up on the couch and scrolled the channels..

About 5 minutes go by and Niall comes back with ice cream and a blanket. He sits next to her and cuddles into her side. He sets the ice cream on his lap and sticks one spoon in it before covering them both up. She clicks on Grease and they start watching it and taking turns having a bite of ice cream..

Almost 2 hours pass and Niall is asleep.. Someone bangs on the door and she gently moves him and goes to answer it. When she opens the door, she sees Louis.

"What are you doing here?!" She asks, completely confused but still being quiet because Niall's asleep

He suddenly grabs her sides and smashes his lips into hers..

She pushes him back and steps out side with him on the porch. 

"What the hell, Louis! You cannot just show up and kiss me! You've got a girlfriend! I seen!" She points at him and speaks loudly but she's not shouting.

"Damn it, I'm not with her!! I was forced to make it look like I was with her! Because there was some rumor that a crazy fan started that I was dating her and she was like 16 and I needed a 'girlfriend' to prove I was taken and she was, like, assigned to walk around with me and hold my hand!" Louis flings his arms out to the sides as he speaks, trying to explain everything to her

"Really? That's fucked up.." Nicky says as she stares at him

"Yeah! So.. Don't just fucking walk out, okay?! Let me explain! Because I love you! And don't tell me to stay away from you because that's fucked up because I need you but you seem to need Niall!" He shouts louder this time..

"What does that mean?!" She knits her eyebrows together as she tries to process what he just said about Niall

"I mean.. You act like HE is your boyfriend! He comes and gets you and you stay at his house and he got the car door for you and you just seem so fucking happy with him!!" He took a couple breaths then he whispered "it.. it bothers me.. so much"

She stares at him, completely in shock, then she quirks up an eyebrow and says "So, you're jealous?"

He bites his bottom lip and says "And you were jealous of Eleanor"

"Eleanor? What is she, 85 years old?!"

Louis cracks a smile and says "So.. you weren't jealous when you seen me holding her hand?"

Louis steps forwards as he talks and his voice drops a little

"No.. Not jealous at all" Nicky tries to stand her ground..

Louis steps forward again and says "So.. you're not jealous that I called her my girlfriend?"

Nicky swallows and says "not one bit"

Then Louis' chest is pressing against her and he's looking down into her eyes.

His hands slowly move to her sides and he says "What if it was her I was standing with just like this? Then would you be jealous?"

She can't talk anymore.. She shakes her head 'no'... and she's lying sooo much but she doesn't want him to know that. OF COURSE she would be jealous.

"What if I kissed her?" Louis teases

"And how exactly would you kiss her?" She asks

"I would press her up against our best friends porch railing.. and hold her hips.. and probably slam my lips into hers until neither of us can breathe.." Louis speaks in a low, smooth voice

"Hmm.. I guess I don't know what you mean... Show me" She bites her bottom lip and looks up at him..

Just as he's about to kiss her, the door opens and Niall says "The hell is happening out here?!"