56-

As soon as they showed up, they were greeted by Liam.

"Hey, Niall! Hey, gorgeous!!" He greeted. 

Nicky gasped and hugged him. He hugged her and rubbed her back gently.

"heard you're doing better.. got Niall here to hang out with.." He told her

"Yeah... I just needed to get over my own self and stand up.. and he's helping" She gave Niall a thankful smile and he just nodded then held out his hand to take hers.

"We should go in now?" He kinda suggested..

Liam and Nicky nodded then she took Niall's hand and let him lead her and Liam inside..

As soon as they were inside, they were kinda pushed and shoved and bumped into by dozens of people.. 

Louis had gotten very popular lately.. all those people were there to see him..

After being at the bar and only having a few drinks each in the past hour and a half, someone came up on stage and took the mic.

"Heeelloo hello!! We got our special gues star here today!! Gonna sing us some of his first, and some newer, music!" 

The people cheered and clapped.

"We know him.. You all love him.. LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!" 

He ran up on stage and the screaming was heard again..

The announcer left, meaning Louis was up there with a few other people who played instruments for him.. 

"Ello luvs!!" He shouted 

Everyone screamed

"how abou' some songs then?!" He asked with a huge smile.

Everyone cheered and clapped again.. some people even shouted 'i love you', earning him to saying it right back and pointing to them..

Nicky was heartbroken.. He was perfectly happy.. His eyes shined, his smile radiated energy.. and she had been laying on her kitchen floor, crying her heart out only a day ago..