69-

On the plane~~~~

Nicky sat with Louis, Louis had the window seat.

Niall sat right across from them with Liam, Liam had the window seat.

Louis fell asleep about an hour into the flight and has been asleep now for 3 hours..

They land in 6 now..

Nicky looks over and sees Niall and Liam kissing. Not like making out or being gross, just a kiss.

She grins at the two then cuddles up against Louis and falls asleep aswell..

When she wakes up, she's being shaken gently. She looks up and Louis says "I'm actually so sorry for waking you but I'm about to piss my pants" 

She grins, gets off of him, and he goes to the bathroom.

Nicky looks over and Niall smiles at her

"How was your nap?" He asks

"Good actually.. How long was I out?" 

"about 2 hours.. we land in 4" Liam tells her

"Oh.. and what have you two been doing?" She sends them a wink and a smile

The two roll their eyes and Niall says "We've been talking. Nothing else" 

but Liam raises his eyebrows and says "sure.. nothing else"

Niall punches his shoulder and Liam groans.

"Oww! That hurt, you dick!" 

Niall grins, kisses his shoulder, then asks "Better?" and Liam nods and smiles then looks out the window

Louis returns and says "Hey, we can be on our phones right now."

She nods and gets her phone out. She starts scrolling Twitter.. after probably ten minutes, she realizes Louis' hand on her thigh.

She looks up at him and he just grins and slides his hand up the inside of her thigh.

She pulls her blanket up, covering his hand on her leg, and looks at him again.

"Don't be loud, doll.. you'll get us caught" He whispers 

She nods slowly and bites her bottom lip.

He pushes his hand into her baggy sweat pants and starts slowly rubbing her through her underwear.

She inhales through her nose and tries to just scroll through her phone as he plays with her..

He moves her underwear over then starts actually touching her..

She puts one fist up to her mouth and bites on her closed knuckles.

As he continues, she breathes a bit heavier and her eyes are about half open.. 

He leans down and kisses her neck, under her ear. He's watching to make sure a flight attendant doesn't see them and he starts making a hickey. She gasps then shuts her mouth quickly..

She stays completely silent until he pushes two fingers inside of her. She muffles her moan and shuts her eyes tightly. She slowly moves his fingers inside of her and she starts carefully moving her hips on his hand. 

She feels her stomach tighten and she whispers his name. She releases on his fingers and pants.

He takes his hand out of her pants and licks his fingers clean. She keeps her eyes shut and rests her head back and tries to steady her breathing..

"You good baby?" He whispers

"Yeah.. yeah, I'm great" She giggles a little and he turns her face to him and presses his lips to hers.

She kisses back softly then they pull away.. 

Eventually, Louis falls asleep again and she smiles to herself.. She feels something hit her arm and there's a ball of trash by her now. She looks up to see who through it and she locks eyes with Niall.

"Yes, Ni?" She says

"Stay quiet over there, god damn. You were actually so loud!!" He whispers

Then Liam says "Yeah!! And you were saying we were doing nasty stuffs!" 

Her cheeks go red and she says "Uh.. s-sorry?"