18-

When Nicky reached her mum's drive way, she was already wanting to go back home..

The drive had her exhausted..

She got out of her car while stuffing her keys in her pocket then walked up to the door. She knocked and when the door opened, she found herself being pulled into her father's arms, then her mum's, then her older brother's. 

After they all greeted, their mum went to the kitchen to cook while their dad went to work for a bit.. leaving Nicky alone with her brother Michael.

"Got your self a boyfriend yet?"

Why did that have to be the first thing he asked? She thought

"Uh.. yeah"

Her brother's eyes were wide and he just said "Really?"

She nodded and said "but don't tell mum and dad.. we just got together today.. might not even last"

He nodded, understanding, then he set his face on his hands and said "Sooo tell me about him" as if he was a school girl

She giggled at her brother then said "Well.. his name is Louis"

"And..? What's he look like?"

"Taller than me" She started

"Almost everyone is" Her brother argued

"He's got blue eyes" 

Her brother just nodded.

"Brow hair" 

He nodded again

"He's a singer.. and he plays the guitar"

"Is he good?" He asked interestedly 

"Yeah, really good.. I'm sure there's videos of him on Youtube. He's kinda popular."

She got her phone out and typed in 'Louis Tomlinson' on YouTube.. and when a bunch of vidoes popped up, she was quite surprised.

Then she was even more surprised when the 4th video listen was when she walked up to the stage... and he kissed her.

Her brother also happened to be looking over her shoulder.. and he seen it and pointed at the screen while whisper shouting "Is that you?!"

They watch the video, then a few of Louis singing on stages, and he says "Wow.. so you're dating a popular music artist.. How fun" He laughs a little

"It is fun, actually... I've gotta get him to sing for me sometimes like before we go to bed"

She stopped immediately and stared at the floor. Her brother's eyes were wide... but before he could say anything, their mother walked in, telling them food was done