8-

The next time she saw Louis, they were at the club again..

but not together..

no, he was with someone else.

She watched from her seat at the bar with a glass of whiskey in her hand as the girl leaned her back against the wall and he stood right in front of her.. they were just talking, but they were very close together..

She walked over to the seating, where she knew she could smoke, and she sat down as he pulled out her cigarettes.. 

She lit one and started smoking.. As she played with the smoke and did a few tricks like letting the smoke go from her mouth to her nose, letting the smoke slip out then suck it back in quickly, and doing rings, a boy with short hair came over. 

He was tall and so very hot.. His hair was dark and his eyes were chocolate brown.

"Hey, love.. Sitting here all alone?" 

"Wanna join me?"

He sat with a small smirk on his face and he held his fingers out for the cigarette. She passed it to him and watched as he took a long drag before handing it back. 

"I'm Zayn. Zayn Malik"

"I'm Nicky"

"Wanna dance?" He asked in a smooth voice

"Wanna do something better?" She teased

Soon they were making out in the booth, her on his lap facing him, his hands on her butt. 

She was wearing short jean shorts and a crop top so wherever his hands were, they were almost always on her skin.

He squeezed her butt through the shorts then moved his hands up to her sides.

Just as their tongues met, she felt herself being pulled off of the boy. 

She gasped and she was set down. A protective body was in front of her with one arm still around her.. 

Louis

"Stay the fuck away from her, Malik. She's taken"

The boy she was just kissing stood and said "Doesn't seem taken to me, seeing as it was her idea to get on me just now"

Louis growled, stepping forwards a bit, and he said "Don't care who started it, Zayn. Just go"