12-

Louis showed up at her door at about 6:45pm the next day..

He was dressed in a white-t and black skinny jeans. 

She was dressed already aswell.. She was wearing black crop top that tied together between her breasts, white sunglasses, and blue jean shorts...

 She was wearing black crop top that tied together between her breasts, white sunglasses, and blue jean shorts

As soon as he seen her, their lips were together.

After about a minute of hot kisses, they pulled apart and Louis trailed his hands up her sides..

"Damn.. making me wanna take you right here.."

She grinned and said "Buuuuuut you can't.. you've gotta wait." 

She leaned up, acting like she was gonna kiss him, but just as he tried to kiss her, she pulled away and said "Lets get going then, yeah?"

At the show..

Louis did great. He sang at least 7 songs and his guitar player, Andrew, was good too. When Louis was done, he stepped off stage.. but before Nicky could walk over to him, some girl grabbed him and smashed their lips together.

He was shocked.. and just stood there shocked for several seconds.. then he pulled away quickly and said "E-Eleanor?!"

"Hey, Tomlinson"

Immediately, he was shouting at his security, asking them who in the hell let her in..

Nicky started making her way over.. and as soon as she reached the brown haired boy and 'Eleanor', the girl asked "Is this your new toy?"

and then she added "Is she all part of the game aswell?"

Nicky's eyebrows furrowed and she was truly confused and worried..

Game?  She thought..  What game?

"Louis.. what's she talking about?" 

Eleanor gasped and said "Oh.. she doesn't know she a part of the little game, does she Lou-bear?"

"Shut. Up. El." Louis growls.

Immediately, security people that Louis know well have their hands on his shoulders.. He's pulled away from this girl and I.. 

I look the girl in the eyes and ask "What game?"