41-

"I think Harry likes you"

She just stared at him.. so he continued..

"I'll just start from the beginning.."

He sighed before listing his reasons..

"When you first met, he was the one talking to you most in the group chat.. and he got all weird when I made that one sexual joke about us." That's reason one.

"The second reason, he texted you asking for fashion advice... Harry has always taken pride in his clothes and what he wears and what he likes.. He doesn't care what anyone else thinks. He makes his decisions on what he wears. He doesn't ever let anyone else choose for him." That's reason two.

"Then, the way at the party he spoke to you, and when he met you that damn hug and his hands on your sides.. and when he gets down, he shuts everyone out. His ex girlfriends, all us boys, his family... He deals with that on his own.. and stuff with Kendall.. that just shuts him down. But he spoke to you. he listened to you." That's reason three.

"Then he came over here, and he was laying with you on the couch... which I would be fine with. But.. when I came in, he was awake and just staring at you. He had this look in his eyes and this smile on his face.. and when he noticed me, he looked like he'd been caught doing something he shouldn't." That's reason four.

"And now this.. the smile when he was giving you a hickey. His hand on your side. The look in his eyes when you took your shirt off." That's reason 5, 6, and 7. 

"And I knew he'd have no problem kissing you" 

Now Nicky spoke.. "But he was just as nervous to kiss me as I was to kiss him. I didn't know if I should because of you and I decided not to because you're my boyfriend. He probably thought the same,-"

Louis cut her off, finishing her sentence.. "Because you're my girlfriend? Yeah. Because he likes you and didn't know if he should kiss you because you're my girlfriend."