Chapter 32 - Once Again

Deepika POV

I am all set for Paris. The bags are packed. The car is ready. Now I am waiting for Ranveer to come out of the washroom so we can proceed.

R: Ok I'm done. Let's go!

D: Finally!

R: Stop complaining. You don't want me talking about how long you took in the shower.

D: I'm a girl and also pregnant. I need a proper shower ok?

R: Fine fine!

The suitcases were already in the car. Ranveer opened the door for as I carefully got in. He got in too from the other side. The driver started the car and we were on our way to the airport.

D: Ranveer you remember, how much we fought when we were going for our honeymoon?

R: Oh yes baby I do remember. Also the part when you asked me to cancel it.

D: Haha! You should have said na, the actual reason why you wanted to go...

R: Well... I would have if I knew it myself and you were a little nicer to me.

D: Hawww! I should have been nicer? You shouted at me on my wedding day for someone I hated and I should be the one being nicer.

R: Awwww... I'm sorry baby...

D: You should be. I got so sad about all that. I felt like shit...

R: Ok...how about I make it all up to you on our second honeymoon?

D: Really? And how would you do that?

R: You'll see sweetheart, you'll see... It's a surprise

D: Why do I fell like I'm gonna like this surprise a little too much?

R: You're absolutely right baby, you'll love it.

We reached the airport and soon were in the aircraft.

Arjun POV

Of late Pari has been really close with Sid, and I hated it. They are always together, they often go out for dinners, movies, parties, hangout at home, etc. Sid has also gotten really close with Pari's family. Pari seemed to have moved on but I have not. Yes, it is true I don't believe in marriage and stuff but I still loved her. I can never make a forever kind of commitment cause I like to take each day as it comes. But this equation Pari and Sid makes me question myself. Would marrying Pari be really that bad? I don't like that dude being so close to someone who was once mine. I can tell for sure that this Sid dude has feelings for Pari. But I don't know what Pari feels about him. Is he just a friend to her or something more? No no it can't be. She still loves me! She has to! What if I go to her and apologize, what if I ask her to marry me? Yes, this has to be right.

Sid POV

P: Tu kya soch raha hai? (What are you thinking?)

S: Kuch nahi (nothing)

P: Say na!

S: Ab teri saath hone ki adat ho gai hai. Dar lagta hai. Tu kabhi mujse dur chali gai tho? (I've gotten used to being with you. I feel scared sometimes. What if you go away from me?)

P: I'm not going anywhere so chill!

S: Pakka? (Sure?)

P: 100%

Ranveer POV

We landed in Paris after the long flight. It is night right now. We are in the car, going to our hotel. Deepu seemed really tiered.